The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My 1999 TT6 VVTi Progress thread

spikedjack

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just fitted my double decats, colder plugs and plumbed in my greddy Profec B II.

All I can say Is wow, difference is mega! It's holding 1.2bar all the way to the limit :)

Just now to get the updated smic on there and whack it on the rollers :D

Sweet! We need more pics and some videos of this beast! :D

Only issue now is that with the twin 3"decats and the full RS*R magic system (has no centre silencer box), it's very very loud.

I'm undecided to put my blitz nur spec rx on to quieten it down or keep the RS*R. The RS*R has that distinctive supra 6 cylinder noise whereas the nur spec rx is very whoooshing as if it's just pure boost rushing out the back.

It's the day after my last Uni exams so would be a nice de-stress :)

Just need to find time to fit my intercooler and rid the bay of the HID wiring now hiding it all away. Then just the front lip to await and I'm done for a while (he says).

Brakes are probably next after that lot,up rated pads, fluid and braided lines along with a visual caliper refurb :)

some pre collection pics i took and also on collection day...

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/Jm-Imports/P1060785.jpg

I want some of that 'polythene' to put over my car when I'm not using it too. Is it a standard cover using a fine grade polythene, or something? All I would want is something to weigh it down at the corners. I assume it's very weak though?

Your new car is looking great SpikedJack. I do like a nice red Supra too. :thumbs:

:D cheers all, she drives absolutely stunning now bpu, feels faster than my last car too strangely, second turbo kicks so hard, I daren't even imagine single'd cars!!

With a bit of luck she'll be at suprapod :)

Looking forward to seeing this at SupraPod. :)