The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My 1999 TT6 VVTi Progress thread

spikedjack

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks lovely mate! This is the dream Supra for me really. Stock body, Red, TT6, those works wheels in bronze, facelift. Job done!

I'm from Wolverhampton myself and used to be on CCUK (think I met you once at a meet with Matt Hill and some others)

CCUK was where I read about your first Supra and remember being very jealous especially as I imagined by Supra owning days would be a long way off but it made owning one seem more achievable somehow haha.

Then you got this one and I saw it up at Halfords in Wolves one day and knew then that if I ever managed to get one then it had to be Red haha.

So basicaly I'm blaming you for me being practically bankrupt...but thanking you for the inspiration haha.

(Oh and yeah, I did get a red one haha)

Very small world isn't it!

Supra are very addictive I find :D

Thanks for the kind words,, do you have any photos of yours? Where about in wolves are you from?

Thanks for the kind words. Nice car you have there Jack, drives well and in excellent order! And what a lovely dog, I came home last night and found my eleven and a half year old Bouvier "Boo" dead in his basket. Possibly a heart attack or a stroke. He was fine in the day, ate his dinner and all seemed well. Just come in from burying him. That's two dead dogs in less than two months, I had to put my Russian Black Terrier "Boris" to sleep after the cancer in his shoulder became such as to be ruining any quality of life. Boris' kennel mate Mischka is a similar age, she's showing her age a bit but is bumbling along OK at the moment. Heart breaking when you lose one dog, but two in short order, I can't tell you how hard it is to think two great pals are suddenly gone. C'est la vie..... :(

Very small world isn't it!

Supra are very addictive I find :D

Thanks for the kind words,, do you have any photos of yours? Where about in wolves are you from?

It is indeed mate.

Haha you're not wrong there :)

No worries mate, it is a lovely car and a credit to you :) Been a couple of years since I've seen it though, it was always in Halfords at one stage haha.

Not got any decent ones really, only just had it back from the paint shop and keep meaning to take some. The ones I've got are spoilt by other cars (okay not spoilt haha)

I'm from Tettenhall.

Ah brilliant, looks a lovely car!

I used to work there while I was at uni but that was a good few years ago now that's probably why you used to see it there all the time.

Won't see it as much now as it's not my daily driver and I work over in Staffordshire so it's not out half as much sadly

I think yours is the car a mate of mine keeps mentioning to me, do you often use the a449?

Ah brilliant, looks a lovely car!

I used to work there while I was at uni but that was a good few years ago now that's probably why you used to see it there all the time.

Won't see it as much now as it's not my daily driver and I work over in Staffordshire so it's not out half as much sadly

I think yours is the car a mate of mine keeps mentioning to me, do you often use the a449?

Thanks, it's getting there...slowly haha.

Ahh okay yeah that makes perfect sense then.

Mine is my daily at the moment but I'm moving soon so mine won't be seen round here as often ether.

I need to get a daily though, makes it so much more of an event to come from a boring daily and jumping in to the supra as I'm sure you'll know. Funny how you've gone back to a Corsa, done a full circle haha.

Yeah that probably is me, I do use the a449 a fair bit.