The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My 1999 TT6 VVTi Progress thread

spikedjack

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I came to collect the spats of your Gunmetal VVTi and saw the damage, I really felt for you mate.

Now I'm just dead jealous.

Bet it feels great to be back in a quality car :)

the damage was vile :( the shell got scrapped in the end with not a fat lot left to it when we'd finished

Pre crash:

Start:

Finish:

Cheers though, sorry i didnt get to meet you but my mate who you had the parts off said you were a sound chap like :)

I've done about 15miles on them so far (didnt want to do much till the geo was sorted) and they seem fantastic even on the softest setting (have to run them soft to run them in for a few hundred miles)

The Geo will be done at A-Line in dudley west mids, they set up the Porsche 911 cup cars and all the driftworks bunch's cars so seem a good candidate :)

I might just give A-line a call as my car needs it geo done, thanks for that. I look forward to your feedback on the HSD's :)

Thankyou all for your kind words :)

I plan on keeping it at BPU for a good while and focus on everything else.

Braided brake lines and good pads. a master cyl brace ( i have a cusco one awaiting fitment).

Some decent gauges

OEM upper spoiler

Enjoy and maintain it :)

I've you had removed the reas shocks all together (not easy) with the pipes valves etc you could've sold them as they look in very good condition, I've removed mine as they're all rusty. They provide great ride quality on 19" wheels.

Once they're removed and they're depressurised there's no info for filling them with hydraulic fluid and gas etc.