The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My 1999 TT6 VVTi Progress thread

spikedjack

Done nothing to it other than for a Chris Wilson restrictor ring and keep it clean/enjoy it bud :)

Only got back from Egypt with the missus yesterday so all the cash went on that lol, brakes: lines, fluid and pads next with a visual caliber refurb I think, then maybe some wheel spacers and an arch roll :)

Yours keeping well westy?

Edit: and I've re insured it today lol

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate really loving the red not many of them in such good condition here in Australia! Those rims come in black too I think that would look awesome with the red too!

I just purchased a black 97 vvti though have had a few issues nothing big though. Loving the exhaust note while cruising its so different to my old 1jz. Soarer!

• 2 months later...

Not updated in a while so here we go!

Not much has been done as I've recently changed jobs so been busy with that etc and cash has been tight but hopefully now more can be spent on the sup :)

Bought an ARC titanium gear knob for it, these are meant for a 5sp NA however I milled down the adapter sleeve and she now sits lovely! Nice and rare as arc stopped making them!

Then a few random photos from the last few months :)

And a random one of the missus blasting it off, we'll trained :lol:

Some braided brake hoses and good fluid are next up, hopefully next week.

On the hunt for a good fmic kit also, more than likely SRD, however that may be jan/feb time :)

Thanks for looking all :)

Could do with the front lip replacing before i paint it i think dude.

Sadly when i hit a hedgehog at 90odd leptons it pulled it off and dragged it along the floor, i've rebolted it now with some m8 bolts and its solid however has worn slightly at the bottom. you cant tell much now but if you painted it im sure you would.

Tempted to buy a new one and have it painted and cut the ears off... but its a lot of cash to just replace when there's not much wrong with it