The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Nugget Yellow Supra

Supra-duper

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great !! Really lovin the stock look

Looks very mean and screaming out for a big single to go in there now ;)

Though personally I would not lower it any more then you have it,

I would also take off the tint of the Wing blinkers and keep them clear so there not as noticeable but that's just me lol

Very nice though and looking forward to seeing it mate

What type of spacers did you use ?

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)

Thanks mate! It looks a different car now it's all built up, I love it :) I'll be attending Suprapod so hopefully you'll see it there. As soon as Suprapod is out the way and I've done some leisurely runs up the 1/4 mile I'll start hunting down power to go with the looks!

Good man! See you and the car there

• 2 weeks later...
Just seen this tonight for the first time, just about to get in the car and noticed it across the carpark so had to have a butchers. Cracking looking car mate.

Cheers mate, you see it in Morrisons car park or Bentley Bridge? unfortunately it's looking rather dirty at the minute along with hundreds of flies on the front from a recent spirited drive to Wales. Just about to clean her all up again though today :D

No major update here but gave her a well deserved clean. Travelled 600+ miles in her now and everything seems sweet so going to stick with this engine and aim for a na-t build. Unless someone can tempt me with something american and v8 then I may be tempted to sell before that happens :eyebrows:

Next to fit is the active front spoiler lip that's been waiting to go on. Considering gutting the second cat as well seen as it's rattling, must be the amount of times the exhaust has caught the floor. Also got a show coming up this Sunday, Cars in the Park 2012 at Beacon Park, Lichfield. :)

I really like the colour combination you have gone for certainly seems to suit the Supra, the bright colour.

I think it works well because the car is OEM body wise, and will only look even better when the OEM front Lip is added.

Look forward to seeing that - top job and effort on what you have achieved to date.

looking good mate still waiting to see in flesh mate

saw your hoildays photos looks fun and you look very drunk

I'll be at Cars in the Park Sunday if your there mate, won't be out to much asides from that though as I'm currently out of work so needing to find something job wise asap unfortunately. Oh, and yes I was very, very drunk :D

• 2 weeks later...