The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Nugget Yellow Supra

Supra-duper

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you have 12 points, live in a horrendous area, have no no claims, I can't see why you can't get insurance.

I had insurance o an n/a at 20 with 1 year no claims, and 2 years license.

Either, you are looking in all the wrong places for insurance, or, you are just full of $h!t. I suspect the latter.

Good luck selling at that price. I got my twin turbo manual for less than that.

obviously you would.. your from Wales... Hobbit land.

Again, idiot.

When I had my n/a I was living in the middle of bristol, with no off road parking, in a bad post code.

Plus, I'm not Welsh, so the comment doesn't bother me in the slightest. However, insults tend to get thrown about when people have nothing constructive or sensible to say in reply. Or when they are too stupid to think of something to say in reply.

This time, I suspect both circumstances apply here.

Anyway, since we are talking about hobbits, isn't it time you crawled back into your hole in the ground before you make it any deeper?

Seriously I was just about to stick up for you, but seeing as you are a school teacher and seeing your posts is a disgrace. I agree with the fact it is your money and now your car, but I guess you have annoyed people more with your ignorant response and false part listings. Word of advice maybe you need to be back in school......

It's his car so he can do as he pleases with it, yes he might be a complete tool but you don't have proof that the car is not as listed although it probably isn't. I don't know why people are getting so upset as no one with half a brain cell will pay that much for it anyway. Buying to sell on for a profit is nothing new and if you had the opportunity you would too plus isn't that what car traders do ? But we arn't going to start boycotting Jurgen are we. I don't for one second think what he is doing is right but he is well within his rights to and making up a story about who you are and why you are selling whithin reason isn't fraud / ilegal it's just frowned upon. I wouldn't buy a car from him even if it was indeed a genuine car becuase he just comes across a bit dodgy.

It's his car so he can do as he pleases with it, yes he might be a complete tool but you don't have proof that the car is not as listed although it probably isn't. I don't know why people are getting so upset as no one with half a brain cell will pay that much for it anyway. Buying to sell on for a profit is nothing new and if you had the opportunity you would too plus isn't that what car traders do ? But we arn't going to start boycotting Jurgen are we. I don't for one second think what he is doing is right but he is well within his rights to and making up a story about who you are and why you are selling whithin reason isn't fraud / ilegal it's just frowned upon. I wouldn't buy a car from him even if it was indeed a genuine car becuase he just comes across a bit dodgy.

Well said, happens some times on here people buy then sell on for profit.

well im not going to sit here and be all pally pally when some of you have been messaging me on ebay, swearing and using vile language.. one of you has even threatened to come

and burn me and my car lol. Im not the childish one here mate.

I'm not condoning what he's doing, but as said it's his car and he can do what he wants. But sending abusive messages on ebay to him is pathetic and uncalled for. We're all grown up's. Just let him get on with it, best of luck with your asking price though....