The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Nugget Yellow Supra

Supra-duper

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello guys... Im the new owner of "the nugget" im really pleased with the car.... Rich did a fantastic job and im really made with it.. just enjoying it for now...ive tidied up the interior, carbon wrapped the dash surround and got some nice dial rings. looks very update now on the inside. Waiting for a carbon wing and my 6000k HID kit to arrive today.

Car is awesome and Rich is a Cool guy with a mad ass dog HAHA :-)

beforebefore.jpg

after

int 2.jpg

interior 1.jpg

going to giv eit a good coat of merguirex wax on the weekend. I will post some pics up.

you bought it to sell on for more money not to keep, just to make money on someone elses project,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-Manual-NA-JDM-Spec-Stunning-Show-Car-Spent-Not-to-miss-/130731006939?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1e702cdbdb

not nice, in fact you have pissed many people off,

In all fairness it is his money, either way you could pick up a TT for that much!

Also half the parts listed are just... well not on the car.

what a bell-end

teacher? no trader :D

wanted one for two years - but can not get insured :D (how did he drive it home?)

asks how much a 96 6sp facelift is (answerd 4200) so puts his 5sp N/A up for 6.5k

advert as stated is full of parts not fitted just to make an extra buck - be truthful fool

I hope nobody spends 6.5k + on this, Rich did a supurb job as we all can see but even he knows at the end of the day its a 5sp N/A

Wheres he from Bradford? :D explains allllllllll ;)

Edited by scotty71 (see edit history)

you bought it to sell on for more money not to keep, just to make money on someone elses project,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-Manual-NA-JDM-Spec-Stunning-Show-Car-Spent-Not-to-miss-/130731006939?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1e702cdbdb

not nice, in fact you have pissed many people off,

Why? It's his car, he can do what he wants with it. I've bought cars cheap before to sell at a profit and will probably do it again, I guess your a bit rubbish with money.

He has banged his head if he thinks he can get 7k for it. Some nice TTs for less.

I don't see the problem in buying to resell unless he is a full time trader (in which case he needs a word with Branners). I think people complaining are being a little sensitive.

An incorrect spec list needs bringing to people's attention though.

I think the main thing is Richard let it go for cheap thinking it is going to a good home. Instead the reason the price was knocked down was to resell it. Which to be honest isn't the issue, I think it is more the fact that the person who is selling it is lying in the advert.

Then adding on an extra £4k for a rare car that isn't that rare. Now some may call it false adverising, others ignorence but we can't pull away from the fact that the previous owner didn't spend £10k on it & listing of parts not on the car.

I dont care who I piss off... at the end of the day it is my car now and I can do with it as I please. I think we will all appreciate the work that has gone into it but its only on for that much as I am hoping it wont sell as i really do want to keep it for a while. That said I am getting lots of interest etc anyway. In regards to not having all the parts on the car anyway what parts do you refer to.. we had the car up and a mechanic said it seemed to be an aftermarket kaaz LSD so this will be amended as it is just the Torsen one, as for the clutch I have had a perfoamnce clutch from my previous supra which i do have a reciept for... and yes i like playing aroung with cars and YES i am a school teacher aswel i dont see your point! at the end of the day I have bought something that I have earned with my money, i dont see why people are having a b*** fit as though they feel I have stolen something or committed some major crime. As i said.. my insurance is rejecting me having a JDM above 2500cc and i dont want to park it up just looking at it as it is a lovely looking car so If it sells it will sell but I am trying my best to keep it..stop being a bunch of annoying sissy girls!...jeeze

I have had a performance clutch from my previous supra which i do have a reciept for...

i thought your insurer wont insure you for the car but you have had a supra before this one and you drove it home. also you said in a previous post on here you were enjoying the car as it is now. i take it you meant you enjoy looking at it? or you have been driving with no insurance?

and you have wanted one for 2 years? i thought you have had one that the clutch came from?

Edited by ashbuster (see edit history)

I dont suppose you have heard of short term insurance! thats how i drove it home, i managed to insure it for a week with a £2000 excess, and my previous Supra was insureable...surely you have not heard about the rising insurance premiums!