The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Now with pics!!! Listy's Major Colour Change Respray!

listy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right, I've got three to choose from now....1. VW Candy White (LB9A) 2. Audi Ibis White (T9/T9) 3. Nissan GTR White Pearl (QX1)

Which do people think would look better/or which looks better, as I haven't seen the GTR white close up, only as it rocketed past on thee M5 lol

Right, I've got three to choose from now....1. VW Candy White (LB9A) 2. Audi Ibis White (T9/T9) 3. Nissan GTR White Pearl (QX1)

Which do people think would look better/or which looks better, as I haven't seen the GTR white close up, only as it rocketed past on thee M5 lol

Whats wrong with standard Toyota Super White 040. I still can't polish my car outside without wearing sunglasses even though the paint is 16 years old. It looks cool, I don't look quite so cool.

Had the paint guy come round to see the damage. £2000 to fix the body work and a respray! Not a bad price, but the boot shut will be staying gunmetal (my choice) as its knocked £500 off the price :) not ideal, but funds rule in the end.

Plus, he has assured me that it WILL be done for JapFest, and he's getting his guys to make it number one priority :D

The sup is now away and in for the body work to be repaired, and painted. Cant wait to get her back and see how she looks in Audi Ibis White :D If she looks anywhere near as good as the top secret supra, I'll be well happy. The guys at the shop are trying to do a fast turn around for me, including them working overtime, so I can get her back asap to do the final touches before JapFest. They had a Gallardo at the shop when I dropped the supra off, so I'm happy that she is in good hands :)