The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Now with pics!!! Listy's Major Colour Change Respray!

listy

Just spoke to Clive, my paint guy, and its looking good for having the supra back end of the week. Maybe even Thursday evening :D

The blokes have been working overtime, around the other work they have on, to make sure I get it back in good time for JapFest. So so far, very happy with the way things are going. Just want her back now! Only been 5 days, and feels like shes been gone for weeks!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest suprageek

Can't wait to see this my sup is booked in for a respray in white on 10th may, getting trial rear fitted and the trd wing took off and having a b&m brune low level spoiler fitted which was ordered from Germany today

Picking the car up tomorrow now.....it is finished now, but rather than rush polishing it today, they are going to spend a good part of tomorrow morning doing it, so its as good as it can be :D hopefully she wont get too dirty on the way home, and all she will need is a wipe down in preperation for JapFest.

Cant wait to pick her up.....im all excited :D lol

Look forward to seeing it at Japfest! :) Mine is currently in for respray as well at the minute, don't think it's going to be ready in time though unfortunately.

:( sorry to hear that dude. I had to pay a little bit extra for mine to be done in time. The guys have been working overtime to get it done quick, so i had to contribute to the extra pay ;)

Noz, good effort, but......no lol sure you'll get the suspension sorted :)

• 3 weeks later...