The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Original "DO-LUCK" SUPRA thread...!!

Jamesy

Hopefully we'll get loads of pics from Stonkin as he does with the nice cars :)

Hope Stonkin does one of his detailing threads on the car with huge amounts of pics!:D

I will look forward to the pics from the detailing..

Me too :)

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New garage has just been delivered :D

Now all i got to do is sit down with my builder mate later and work out how to bolt the thing to the driveway - probably using rawl bolts!! Its huge though - special order 17ft x 7.5ft :D

Once its up im hoping to collect the car from Invisible Touch Detailing over the weekend and introduce it to its new home. Its currently having a full stage 1 detail done to it buy "the magician" and also having the original graphics i bought applied including the do-luck sunstrip :)

Well this is going to have a build thread of its own haha :D

Glad to hear you are getting her back to how she looked with the stickers as well - shes going to be gleaming after the magic has been worked!

hope your garage will have some gooood lighting to show the shine :D

Well Jamesy's Do Luck Supra is now sat in the garage wrapped in a sheet awaiting his collection shortly. I have a feeling he might be looking forward to arriving, just a feeling :D

Get some sodding photo's up.... I am also interested in the new garage.... At least it won't be in a blow up home a la Jazz :D

Thanks Graham....Anyway ....

Picked up the new seats today. Pair of Corbeau Revolution. Weigh next to nothing and to say they hug you is an understatement - one is standard size, other is XL ... While trying to get out of the standard one i got the car stuck to my arse!!!

Anyway they are currently grey but got some very special plans lined up for them with some new leather with purple stitching and a subtle do-luck purple logo in headrests :D

a busy day today ended with me picking the car up from Christian.... all i can say is WOW this guy is a miracle worker.

I cannot put into words just how amazing he can make a car look. The paintwork on the car was pretty ropey in parts and it has come out fantastic. Was so nice to get behind the wheel again, and after the customry stop at a petrol station gave it a good spanking all the way home :D

Best part is....it also fitted in the new garage....pics of that tomorrow :)

A stage 2 would definetly have improved the defects, this was quite a hard paint, as opposed to stock supra colours which are a lot softer. You'll get a good indication from the writeup i will do. But the paint appearance now is miles from when it arrived :)

New garage has just been delivered :D

Now all i got to do is sit down with my builder mate later and work out how to bolt the thing to the driveway - probably using rawl bolts!! Its huge though - special order 17ft x 7.5ft :D

Once its up im hoping to collect the car from Invisible Touch Detailing over the weekend and introduce it to its new home. Its currently having a full stage 1 detail done to it buy "the magician" and also having the original graphics i bought applied including the do-luck sunstrip :)

I saw Jamesy car when dropping my car off to Stonkin, what a machine! Goes sideways really well!

Only joking Jamesy! :D

A stage 2 would definetly have improved the defects, this was quite a hard paint, as opposed to stock supra colours which are a lot softer. You'll get a good indication from the writeup i will do. But the paint appearance now is miles from when it arrived :)

I am looking forward to reading and seeing the write up, I was hoping to get mine done but it seems my sodding clutch is on it's way so will have to sort out that instead :cry: