The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Original "DO-LUCK" SUPRA thread...!!

Jamesy

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely love this car and can see so much in it that I like, but am I wrong in absolutely hating the rear spoiler? Its not like I just dislike it I actually hate it with a vengeance. I'd happily pay money to see it destroyed, I hope no offence is taken, I must be alone in this and possibly need therapy?

No offence taken mate i like a bit of honesty! The end caps werent on it when i collected it and i thought it looked very wrong without them. Definitely a marmite spoiler though

I'd love to have seen your response if it was me that had said that!

I agree though, not a big fan of that spoiler. Rest of the car though, :drool:

I love the spoiler, it works really well with the stance of the car, makes it look even more squat and ready to blast off.

As above, the spoiler looks GREAT on the car..

Much better than the Original one, looks more aggressive

:thumbs: cheers guys

much love, fank you an goodnight

• 3 weeks later...

Nope. we burn the logo's in there, with the same Velour material, which is very tough, even if you vaccuum it many times.

Our mats are too thick to use cheap stitching techniques.

But stitching mostly starts to frail when you vaccuum it etc.

This doesn't, and if you get fluff over a long period of time, you can cut it away with one of those mat/ textile gadgets :)

More info per pm though, as i don't want to spoil this young mans thread. :)

Do they still make Do-Luck Double 6's?

Love those wheels.

Edit - looks like they don't and not in 19" anyway

No mate not anymore - you can get the odd set 2nd hand but in the negative offset they made for this car there was only 2 sets ever made with the big dish :D

Just picked up the newly trimmed door handles. Really pleased with how they've come out. Being alcantara they look grey in te pics but theyre actually black with bright red stitching.

Looking forward to getting these fitted in the next week or so, along with the do luck rear cross bar and Luke harnesses :)