The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Original "DO-LUCK" SUPRA thread...!!

Jamesy

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bang tidy those mate.

A few nice little tweeks here and there mate really improve the car.

cheers bro - my vision for it is coming to life :D

I like it mate. Think you had the right idea with trying to get black centres for the seats to break it up a bit though

Thanks mate - im not convinced it will need the black centres now the armrests will be black and i've just ordered some black 4 point harnesses :)

Cracking weekend with the car :D

Been out n about a fair bit and taken a couple of mates out for a spin which went well :sly: ... Also managed to give it s proper clean using my new meguiars wool washmitt and 2 bucket method.

Also tweaked some of the graphics with my misses. We took off all the white Toyo Tires stickers off and replaced with the original silver versions. While we were at it i also had the HKS ones taken off the front wings as the red/green colours didnt do anything for me. Much prefer it now :)

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)

Give me a shout if you want to sell it ;) lol

Hand on heart mate i cannot ever see a time i will sell this... it is by far the most fun car i've ever owned, gets more attention than all my other cars put together and finally im behind the wheel of a fast RWD car i feel confident to leave my foot down with! :D

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)

Hand on heart mate i cannot ever see a time i will sell this... it is by far the most fun car i've ever owned, gets more attention than all my other cars put together and finally im behind the wheel of a fast RWD car i feel confidenet to leave my foot down with! :D

what if you were to have an accident...an accident that would stop you being able to drive the car :sly:

Not sure on best spoiler as i think the stock spoiler takes some beating. This spoiler would be the only thing i would be tempted by though, as its hardcore looking!

I take it that the spoiler is carbon?? didnt take much notice when i saw it as i was too busy trying to steal the mirrors

Absolutely love this car and can see so much in it that I like, but am I wrong in absolutely hating the rear spoiler? Its not like I just dislike it I actually hate it with a vengeance. I'd happily pay money to see it destroyed, I hope no offence is taken, I must be alone in this and possibly need therapy?

Lol for some reason I wanted to say the same haha no offence aswell but I think you have the wrong spoiler on your car jamsey.

Here's the first type 1 do luck kit check the spoiler it's the same as yours.

Here's your car on google with the original spoiler and the better looking one! From my judgement has to be the type 2 as this is the type 2 kit.

Edited by jazz1 (see edit history)