The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Original "DO-LUCK" SUPRA thread...!!

Jamesy

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers. Really cant wait to see what Christian does with it.

Hoping to order the front seats and harnesses asap, and also trying to find some nice black mats and black gear gaitor to have the do-luck logo stitched on to :)

Can't wait to see the paint, it always looked to have a really deep purple pearl when Chingy owned it :cool:

Looking fantastic dude - love that steering wheel. Just wondering, are you able to reach the stalks when your hands are on the wheel dude?

Always wanted a deep steering wheel like the Corsica but wasn't sure if you can easily reach the stalks :)

b;3381841']Looking fantastic dude - love that steering wheel. Just wondering, are you able to reach the stalks when your hands are on the wheel dude?

Always wanted a deep steering wheel like the Corsica but wasn't sure if you can easily reach the stalks :)

Yeah you cna reach the stalks mate, but obviously is a bit of a stretch compared to flat s/wheels.

Are you putting on the graphics yourself?

You'll need Soapy hot water, hair dryer, patience and a squeegee.

PM me if you need advice.

Amazing car :drool:

Cheers Ed, i am trying to rope Christian into applying them midway through the detailing :D

I'm not sure if anyone else has asked this or not Jamesy but, considering the crazy low mileage, are you going to be driving this to meets or trailering it? You don't seem like the trailer sort of guy so i'm assuming the former.

lol mate i want to drive it as much as possible so wont be using a trailor - its the most fun car ive ever driven my only regret is we live in such a ****hole country that only has around 3 weeks of summer a year to enjoy!! :D

New garage has just been delivered :D

Now all i got to do is sit down with my builder mate later and work out how to bolt the thing to the driveway - probably using rawl bolts!! Its huge though - special order 17ft x 7.5ft :D

Once its up im hoping to collect the car from Invisible Touch Detailing over the weekend and introduce it to its new home. Its currently having a full stage 1 detail done to it buy "the magician" and also having the original graphics i bought applied including the do-luck sunstrip :)

Now all i got to do is sit down with my builder mate later and work out how to bolt the thing to the driveway - probably using rawl bolts!! Its huge though - special order 17ft x 7.5ft :D

Once its up im hoping to collect the car from Invisible Touch Detailing over the weekend and introduce it to its new home. Its currently having a full stage 1 detail done to it buy "the magician" and also having the original graphics i bought applied including the do-luck sunstrip :)

Happy days....! :D

Hopefully we'll get loads of pics from Stonkin as he does with the nice cars :)