The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NEW CAR: Lee & Jamesy's epic road trip....!!

Jamesy

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah mate t04z. Original seats got sold when it was exported to Denmark.

Mate its gale force winds and pee'ing it down - wont be any new pics but i am going to do a picture/video thread later ron for anyone who wants to see more :)

Eh??

Thought you always got great weather down those neck of the woods?? Must be us up here thats got the sunny, blue sky weather. :D

Yeah mate t04z. Original seats got sold when it was exported to Denmark.

Mate its gale force winds and pee'ing it down - wont be any new pics but i am going to do a picture/video thread later ron for anyone who wants to see more :)

I got some pics if you dont mind ????

nice to see you got home well.

already miss it. i totaly forgot to take it for a spin for the last time yesterday

See more? You do know this thread alone has had over 15,000 views right? :D

I got some pics if you dont mind ????

nice to see you got home well.

already miss it. i totaly forgot to take it for a spin for the last time yesterday

Thanks mate nice to be home. Yeah please feel free to add pics on here :)

Back in the UK where she belongs, and i can testify on how insane this car is low end power is metal.

Any thoughts on fitting some cams?

Thanks Wayne :)

No plans for cams unless Lee advises to - the car was mapped by Mr Ito and the map is locked so id only want him to tweak it - if i ever did anything like cams it would have to be planned for a time when he is in the uk :)

I think so, will have a look for it.

Hell yeah

Does Mr Ito know you have his car then? Would be great to keep in contact with the original owner and creator of this beast.

Sumo Power are aware yes and i plan to work alongside them with the car to help promote their company as much as possible - Colin did a great job of this when he owned the car previously

Sumo Power are aware yes and i plan to work alongside them with the car to help promote their company as much as possible - Colin did a great job of this when he owned the car previously

That's a real shame for me, They couldn't be arsed about the Aristo. Do Luck racing services on Facebook answered my questions but Mr Ito only gave me a single word :(

To be fair i never liked the blue ones too much either :)

Blank canvas then :)

I have an idea though, IF you can find some. Recaro did a fantastic seat a few years called the A8. It's was extremely expensive, and hence very rare now. They came as OE in 993 Porsche GT2 cars. They're both supportive and very comfortable, and they have solid backs which can be colour coded, which I reckon would look amazing if done in the same colour as the cars body. Then maybe black leather with purple double stitching.

You'll notice the bolsters differ slightly, they did a few series of the seats.

Available on German eBay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/NEU-RECARO-A8-SPORTSITZ-SCHALENSITZ-SPORT-SAET-PORSCHE-/270522589644?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item3efc6721cc#ht_1390wt_689

Or some Bride Gias, but they're nowhere near as classy or exclusive.

Edited by j_jza80 (see edit history)

Yeah they are very nice seats - although jamie has found a pukka set of Brides i am looking into.

my dream seats would be black leather recaros with purple DO_LUCK stitching on the headrest

Why not just go straight for them then dude. your dream car deserves your dream seats. :)

Guest Budz86
Why not just go straight for them then dude. your dream car deserves your dream seats. :)

I agree - and they would look stunning! Or you could just get the logo stitched into them?