The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NEW CAR: Lee & Jamesy's epic road trip....!!

Jamesy

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:yawn: just woke up!

Feel human again!

Thanks for all your comments guys i cant express how over the moon i am. The car is ridiculous - its 200hp less than my silver one, but its MUCH faster! :blink: .... Only people that have been in it will properly understand but the raw power is crazy and it just feels like a proper racing car. Id never want anymore power through it.

Feel human again!

Thanks for all your comments guys i cant express how over the moon i am. The car is ridiculous - its 200hp less than my silver one, but its MUCH faster! :blink: .... Only people that have been in it will properly understand but the raw power is crazy and it just feels like a proper racing car. Id never want anymore power through it.

That calculated hub Bhp against real rolling road Bhp for you.

I think what James means is the power delivery. His silver car deffinatly has more top end power but the low down power delivery of the do luck car is insane.

It makes full boost around 3900rpm and it comes on like a switch lol...

Very nice buy mate you going to put the s6 in it and declutter the dash .

Thanks mate but naa not really touching it. Mr Ito built a dream machine and it is what it is and for me its perfect as it is....apart from some new seats! :)

That calculated hub Bhp against real rolling road Bhp for you.

True mate! ;)

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)

Obviously the overall spec is different and dictates the response of the car, but just curious (as I'm melting my brain doing a dissertation on them just now! :D ) - what torque converter did you have on the silver car and was the sprag fully intact? Just from the amount that the stall changes depending on engine torque. :)

That aside - the new car looks great! Very happy for you dude :) Would love to see it in the flesh (well, metal :lol: ) sometime!

Feel human again!

how long before you reconsider this statement about not wanting more power ;)

great effort on the purchase J , need to pop by lee's at some point to have a chin wag about the upgrades

would be awesome to see this in the flesh.

Lee has to get his back on the road now, be great to have our 3 cars rolling up the M4 to japfest together like a few years back, that was a great day.

That was quality! Do you still have the video i took from the passenger seat of that 3-wayer??!!

I think what James means is the power delivery. His silver car deffinatly has more top end power but the low down power delivery of the do luck car is insane.

It makes full boost around 3900rpm and it comes on like a switch lol...

T04z isn't it?

If you do change the seats Jamesy, make sure you keep the original ones too, in years to come you or another owner may want to return it to how it was.

Did Chingy change much on the car?

T04z isn't it?

If you do change the seats Jamesy, make sure you keep the original ones too, in years to come you or another owner may want to return it to how it was.

?

Yeah mate t04z. Original seats got sold when it was exported to Denmark.

come back to this thread and yet there is still no half decent pics up you pie. Stop faffing about, clean it, polish it and get some posted. :D

Mate its gale force winds and pee'ing it down - wont be any new pics but i am going to do a picture/video thread later ron for anyone who wants to see more :)