The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2012 - 7th July at Santa Pod Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like we are gonna get loads of runs this year if its not raining, seems very quiet this year not just the event but the site as a hole :(

Got to agree, not even seen a japshow thread, always went to that, use to have 100's of us.

Not even seen a thread for it.

lui said he wasnt gonna bother with a club event.. as such a poor turnout last few times. i went last year, apart from the weather was a laugh. hopefully the weather next weekend will be better than ths week! and i meant to be going to a regatta tomorrow....typical english weather!

looks like we are gonna get loads of runs this year if its not raining, seems very quiet this year not just the event but the site as a hole :(

It's probably from my lack of posting. That's about 50 down a day :D

Might not camp now. Probably just come for the day, but I'll decide soon.

Totally forgot about this, thanks to whoever bumped it!

I know you guys have been waiting patiently for me to pop up! Here I am & booked to.... Drift.

Only joking, we all know Drag Racing is my speciality! :D

I have a good clutch & tyres which aren't on the min marker this time so BEWARE! You have been warned!

my tyres are on the minimum mark and im going to destroy them there, come one come all step right up step right up heres the sub attraction , we will have the vegtable soup (524bhp 510ftlb auto single running a fic that right a fic) burning out its tyres

WARNING THIS WILL STINK AND YOU MIGHT NOT SEE MUCH ONCE I GET ROLLING

conditions apply i might need to get hold of some space savers to get me home lol.

That'll make you slower though ;)

For some reason I thought if my tyres are low on grip

it will act like the drag slicks! Instead it caused me to get bad launches!! Another chap in a Clio was getting awesome launches, he told me he had fresh tyres on!

my tyres are on the minimum mark and im going to destroy them there, come one come all step right up step right up heres the sub attraction , we will have the vegtable soup (524bhp 510ftlb auto single running a fic that right a fic) burning out its tyres

WARNING THIS WILL STINK AND YOU MIGHT NOT SEE MUCH ONCE I GET ROLLING

conditions apply i might need to get hold of some space savers to get me home lol.

Don't hold back!! :D

Sorry to say this buddy, but I think it might be you! All my quick times were on lunched tyres!

That could be a high possibility, but my friend was having exactly the same issue when he had a go too. I had to launch slowly to stop me sitting at the line spinning. The best launch I got was when I pulled away just under 2k RPM & got a 15.2, once I was rolling it was fine.