Suprapod 2012 - 7th July at Santa Pod Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just paid up for entry and drag.

Got to do better than last year!!!!!

Might be up for a North West to Midlands to Santa Pod convoy if any other North Westerners are going down on the morning?

If not may stay at my mums in Northampton.

You could meet us Midlands lot on the way down, me and the two Josh's etc. :)

Cool mate, im camping crates of beer ready and waiting. Let me know if your going bud.

Will do chief. My mate who might be coming with me is recovering from a back operation - so it's all on him really. I'll feel bad going if he can't.

Give me a day or two on this and I will push it on properly.

That will include whats happening on the Saturday night, where people are staying (its going to be Billing Aquadrome folks...) and the rest of the stuff I need to sort out for this.

Just paid for my tickets. 2 members and the girlfriend.Not going to drag as i could run up the strip faster :D

Cheers for that Neil I forgot to book my ticket last night and have been out most of today...... I hope I am right in thinking you referred to me as the other member in your comment :blink:

Guest Budz86

Hmmm, what to do....Pod or F1 fr th weekend? Parents have said they'd buy me a ticket but I really enjoyed the pod last year.

If I bought a drag ticket then decided not to go on the day, could I get refund? Or is that just being cheeky by hedging my bets?

Hmmm, what to do....Pod or F1 fr th weekend? Parents have said they'd buy me a ticket but I really enjoyed the pod last year.

If I bought a drag ticket then decided not to go on the day, could I get refund? Or is that just being cheeky by hedging my bets?

Doubt you'll get a refund, but you can always sell the space to someone else at full price I'd have thought :)