The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2012 - 7th July at Santa Pod Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be a silly question but are there any advantages of booking my tickets as opposed to paying at the gate.. I am only going to be spectating and would rather pay on the gate as I dont have a confirmed number of people I will be bringing with me.. (all spectating too..)

Right, I have had a few days to recover from DB12, and now on to Suprapod.

Numbers are way down this year folks, the event will still go ahead but if we lose too much money on this we may have to think about whether we do it next year. I really need competitors to start signing up to this, and if you have friends who want to sign up then get them to do so.

I am looking at my other options on this so we do not lose too much money. Bear in mind it costs us £5,500 to hire the place for the day, and we have around 14 competitors at the moment at £55 each, so we stand to lose around £4.5k, and thats a sum we cannot afford to lose.

The evening part of the event will be at Billing Aquadrome in Northampton. We will be hiring a marquee with power and lights, but we wont be doing food, or providing fridges for beer. It is just a nice place to be for the evening. You can pay for camping which I think is £20 per night, or hire a caravan which is a 3 day hire minimum and is around £320 for the 3 days, but sleeps 6 to 8 people (or more if you dont mention it to anybody).

So lets push on with this event and get the bookings pouring in....please.

Our rescheduled/penciled in dates for Florida have us coming back on the 6th. And with everything that's gone on so far i don't want to book until we have done our holiday. But if I end up getting back on the 6th then I'll book it :)

Right, I have had a few days to recover from DB12, and now on to Suprapod.

Numbers are way down this year folks, the event will still go ahead but if we lose too much money on this we may have to think about whether we do it next year. I really need competitors to start signing up to this, and if you have friends who want to sign up then get them to do so.

I am looking at my other options on this so we do not lose too much money. Bear in mind it costs us £5,500 to hire the place for the day, and we have around 14 competitors at the moment at £55 each, so we stand to lose around £4.5k, and thats a sum we cannot afford to lose.

The evening part of the event will be at Billing Aquadrome in Northampton. We will be hiring a marquee with power and lights, but we wont be doing food, or providing fridges for beer. It is just a nice place to be for the evening. You can pay for camping which I think is £20 per night, or hire a caravan which is a 3 day hire minimum and is around £320 for the 3 days, but sleeps 6 to 8 people (or more if you dont mention it to anybody).

So lets push on with this event and get the bookings pouring in....please.

14 so far? Bloody hell didnt think this would be struggling.

So who's coming ? Where is attendance list?:search:

*** Paid List ***

Member Drag Racing

JamieP

Justin Bieber

tt paul

Tony tt

Marco79

monkpower

cullcfc

jimmenico

Mooret