The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*BREAKING* Jamesy's 825 bhp Monster Supra

Jamesy

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

will you separate the wing mirrors from the doors (haven't had time to read the whole thread so sorry if this has already been asked)?

I'd rather sell complete but make me an offer for the mirrors mate - or just but the door and seperate yourself ;)

My bits received today tanks mate :)

ok great cheers mate

You started taking the engine bits off yet mate? :)

Hi mate the engine and rest of the car will be stripped after next week as there's a lot going on at the garage to finish a few customers cars by next week :)

really appricate everyones patience :)

52mm Prosport Boost gauge

52mm Prosport Oil temp gauge

52mm Prosport Oil pressure gauge ALL back up for sale :rolleyes:

Can anyone who is not sure if they are definitely going to buy the last few bits not commit until they are 100% sure from now on please :)

these are great gauges, copies of the Defi's with a black smoked face when not lit and then highly illuminated when on.

will do all 3 for £90 with free delivery

these are great gauges, copies of the Defi's with a black smoked face when not lit and then highly illuminated when on.

will do all 3 for £90 with free delivery

Great price, If I wasn't already gauged up I would have jumped on these. Glws :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.