The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*BREAKING* Jamesy's 825 bhp Monster Supra

Jamesy

Not sure if i've missed it but have the facelift rear lights gone?

Yeah theyve gone mate. Have updated 1st post with everything thats left :)

Ok. I'm after the boost gauge. pm me your price mate :)

Hi mate will be £40 shipped out to you :)

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tailgate in 199 silver, very good condition,3rd brake light, debaged, wiper and jet removed and smoothed - £100

Hi mate, slightly unclear from the above... are you saying the 3rd brake light is there or has been removed? If it's still there and the rest is smoothed (as shown in your garage, but not sure how current the photos are), I'll take the tailgate.

No rush if you need it for a while to keep the inside of the car dry, just let me know when it's available and I'll try to commandeer my mate's van to pick it up! I can pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cash on collection, up to you.

Hi mate, slightly unclear from the above... are you saying the 3rd brake light is there or has been removed? If it's still there and the rest is smoothed (as shown in your garage, but not sure how current the photos are), I'll take the tailgate.

No rush if you need it for a while to keep the inside of the car dry, just let me know when it's available and I'll try to commandeer my mate's van to pick it up! I can pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cash on collection, up to you.

hi mate yes correct its basically had the rear wiper and wiper jet removed and smoothed and all debadged, and still has the 3rd brake light.

i will pm you my bank details if you can send to me that'd be great - should all be ready within 2 weeks or so :)

Poor car!

It's died for a good several caused Rob mate! ;)

Got a few bits from this for mine that will keep it's memory alive! Lol.

Doubt it'll see the country side fly past the windscreen as quickly in mine though! ;) Not in it's current spec at any rate! :eyebrows:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.