• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have the boot struts for sale? Jamsey

Price delivered to Ireland Dublin

They're sold now sorry mate

no postage?

Naa mate got so much on with stripping the car cant post big stuff like the wing sorry. The shell will be going next week so let me know mate :)

The cams can be used in an NA if you are running an aftermarket ecu and removing the distributer.

Short shifter is 6 speed

The benifit of the TRD thermostat is that it opens earlier to reduce the running temp of the engine.

The cams can be used in an NA if you are running an aftermarket ecu and removing the distributer.

Short shifter is 6 speed

The benifit of the TRD thermostat is that it opens earlier to reduce the running temp of the engine.

Ah think mines just a piggy back ecu (Emanage ultimate)

Why remove the dizzy?

Damn mines a 5 speed at the moment

Oh right, could be interested

Totally stripped car today with a big help from Lee ;)

Few new parts to be added to first post tomorow after stripping car today:

Start motor - £50

Alternator - £60

Kenwood ipod connector to use ipod with your headunit plus all wiring - £40

Stock auto ecu's (engine and transmisson) - £80 for both

TT auto clocks (showing 101k) - £50

Prosport oil temp and oil pressure 52mm gauges with all sensors - £60 for both delivered

TT driveshafts - £100 for the pair

TT auto prop - £100

All ready to go :)

Totally stripped car today with a big help from Lee ;)

Few new parts to be added to first post tomorow after stripping car today:

Start motor - £50

Alternator - £60

Kenwood ipod connector to use ipod with your headunit plus all wiring - £40

Stock auto ecu's (engine and transmisson) - £80 for both

TT auto clocks (showing 101k) - £50

Prosport oil temp and oil pressure 52mm gauges with all sensors - £60 for both delivered

TT driveshafts - £100 for the pair

TT auto prop - £100

All ready to go :)

Ill take the ipod connector for kenwood headunit, and im debating wether to go for the 2 x 52mm gauges aswel, Any chance on a deal for the cable and gauges J ?? .. you know i love my deals ;)

As you can tell.. Ive been paid haha

Windscreen back up for sale.

This is an OEM tinted front windscreen, mint condition and has the Supra Racing Developments logo on the top - will need to be removed by a pro to avoid damage, unless you know how to do it. Will need to come off within a week before the shell goes

£100 :)

Only problem is i have a double A pillar pod that holds 52mm gauges.. its just my boost controller bracket is now on the pillar so i Cant put my pod on there. i know a 52mm sits in the clock hole nicely.. where would i stick the other one !?

But yes £80 is cool with me bud.

Haha i will bring the pillar pod to Japfest for you rob :-) no worries .

i fear i might have to remove half my interior to get the bits in Haha

I've said it once and I'll say it again, you are a legend :thumbs: It will also save me buying you a burger for sorting the bonnet and someone else for bringing the pillar pod. I will however get you a coffee and a burger :)

On a side note if I bought Jamesys engine could you squeeze that in? ;)

cheers

Rob

Haha Shal i just drive jamesy's car to Japfest and we can all strip it ourselves :)

No problem rob, Im going to SRD tomorrow to pick a few of my bits up but i will most probably make 2 trips to get the bits i dont fit in on the first trip :(

Anybody else that has bought some of James's stuff and needs it bringing to japfest just let James know and im sure we can sort something out, On the other hand.. if it weighs a ton then im afraid you must get this from SRD :)

You're a star thanks Lee.

I dont think you'd want to drive mine and strip it at Japfest dude, there aint much left of it now......

I think it will just be Robs pillar pod and Marc's door cards mate, thanks again! ;)

You're a star thanks Lee.

I dont think you'd want to drive mine and strip it at Japfest dude, there aint much left of it now......

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/jamesbush/2994ae79.jpg

I think it will just be Robs pillar pod and Marc's door cards mate, thanks again! ;)

what a miserable sight! although the stuff did look awesome on my car ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.