The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*BREAKING* Jamesy's 825 bhp Monster Supra

Jamesy

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you keeping the dash panels? If not, can you give me an idea of cost on the stereo surround and the upper cowling (above clocks) please mate? Cheers.

Hi mate yes they are for sale - all the satin black sprayed panels, around clocks, stereo and transmission £100 :)

Might also have the following for sale very soon depending on the sale of the shell:

Both front doors in 199 silver

Both front wings in 199 silver

Boot in 199 silver

Mint condition tinted windscreen with "supra racing developments" decal

Has lee already started on the breaking ? If its ok with you and lee can you possibly hold onto my bits at lee's place untill i book it in ?

I know lee's tight on space and doesnt want bits lying around but theres not alot of sense me coming to pick up all that shizzle i bought then lugging it back when its booked in :)

Has lee already started on the breaking ? If its ok with you and lee can you possibly hold onto my bits at lee's place untill i book it in ?

I know lee's tight on space and doesnt want bits lying around but theres not alot of sense me coming to pick up all that shizzle i bought then lugging it back when its booked in :)

hi mate i will be making a start on some of the smaller bits this weekend, but yeah space is very limited at SRD right now i think would be best if you dont mind collecting for now until you get yours booked in if thats ok :)

hi mate i will be making a start on some of the smaller bits this weekend, but yeah space is very limited at SRD right now i think would be best if you dont mind collecting for now until you get yours booked in if thats ok :)

Would some of the smaller parts be mine...? ;)

If so I can grab them this weekend no worries.

how much for Both front wings in 199 silver are they facelift wings with no modifications or dents.and is it collection only? thanks

Prices added for these on page 1 - i do have 1 person interested in both wings, doors and tailgate...

yes they're facelift and good condition - nearside wing has a 10p size shallow dink.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.