The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going full Ridox (Wide Arch)

add heywood

Hurray :) Nengun have just been in touch to say they can get me a pair of GT-V in 10.5J -15 offset which gives me 51mm more width at the back... All for around £1250 (plus import tax) Only problem is they don't do the chrome middle anymore so will have to split the new ones and get them chrome painted. So I will soon have a pair of fronts for sale if anyone wants to get some rears themselves.

Check with MVP too , Nengun & Rhdjapan want 140 euro plus delivery for my Items but I can get them off MVP for 98 euro plus deliver

Yen Exchange Rate :( sucks

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just waiting on Nengun to see if they can source rears in GT-V, if not might well go for these alloys. £2600 in 10J fronts and 11.5J rears... Billet made spokes in any offset I want and any brake clearance. Would go for polished lip and gold centres with the bolts showing (as in the picture). If I could sell my wheels it wouldn't be that much of a hit to the finances.

Great looking wheel. Can't wait to see it all finished :cool:

Hurray :) Nengun have just been in touch to say they can get me a pair of GT-V in 10.5J -15 offset which gives me 51mm more width at the back... All for around £1250 (plus import tax) Only problem is they don't do the chrome middle anymore so will have to split the new ones and get them chrome painted. So I will soon have a pair of fronts for sale if anyone wants to get some rears themselves.

Awesome :cool: :thumbs: "The plan" can remain on track : D

• 2 weeks later...

So, latest update is the bodyshop has found slight rust on the bottom of the doors where they must have been catching on the new skirts. So the car is having all the sides blown in aswell. So front bumper, front wings, doors, side skirts and rear arches all being painted.... Should look like new :)

• 3 weeks later...
So, latest update is the bodyshop has found slight rust on the bottom of the doors where they must have been catching on the new skirts. So the car is having all the sides blown in aswell. So front bumper, front wings, doors, side skirts and rear arches all being painted.... Should look like new :)

It's a very common problem, and even happens with the OEM skirts. Can't wait to see the pics :cool:

Few pic updates,

all painted up and bits fitted, rears test fitted with screws about to be riveted. Bumper, wings, doors and rear arches freshly painted.

The arches don't actually add as much width as what they say, rears about 35mm from the standard arches (50mm on spec) and fronts about 15mm (30mm on spec). Good job I didn't order the wheels yet...

Still wanting to get the right offset but really need the car back so I can measure everything properly... Will have to run spacers for the time being. I'm more confident with running slightly smaller ones (30mm) rather than massive 50mm ones. The fronts can just have longer wheel studs and a 10mm spacer to bring them out.

Well just spoke to Jurgen now, car will be ready next week :thumbs: Good news aswell, I thought the front main seal had gone as it was dropping oil all over the engine bay and spraying up the side, turns out it is just a cracked cam cover... Brakes are being refurbed with new toyota seals as it's been stood for ages and the brakes were not up to the standard they should for being UK ones. Will get som pics up soon :)

• 3 weeks later...

The rear looks pants at the minute as my wheels are with Ibrar getting a refurb, and the wing was carbon wrapped so not on yet...

Interior re done (cracked paint)

I have Dave sending me some white suede as a sample, may end up doing the full dash/door cards and rear plastics in white suede if I keep it :)