The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going full Ridox (Wide Arch)

add heywood

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great! Rear wheels are lost in those arches though.

Definately...

Guys I desperately need spacers for this before Dragonball next week... If anyone knows any knocking about please let me know asap!!! I need a pair of 20mm (but 15mm will do) and a pair of 35mm (but 30 will do). Hubcentric etc.

Well the day started off so well. Set off at 7am to pick up my new freshly powder coated cam covers from Ibrar...

Got back at 10.30 and started to put them on. The start of the downward spiral started then...

Phined Toyota to pick my pcv grommet up and they now won't have it in till Tuesday, and the car is booked in for it's mot Monday morning... :(

So I thought I would fit everything together as it just pushes in...

When it was all on it looks really good :) was really pleased. Managed to bodge the pcv in till the grommet comes (not actually driving anywhere in the car btw). So decided to fire it up... :( Only running on 5 cylinders, have undone and redone coil clips (wd40), pushed the coils down to the plugs, made sure all wires are as they should, nothing would fix it... :( :( :(

Lastly, just bought rear tyres as they were shot, thinking the front were ok, to find a tear in the tyre about 2cm, so new front tyres needed aswell. So all in all a pretty shit day...

I'm starting to think Dragonball is a no go now, everything has been rushed to get the car ready for it, I've run out of love and energy to do it now...

• 2 weeks later...

Where did you get the Ridox skirts & front from? My skirts are a little bit shabby (water has got under the carbon effect bit and discoloured it - hardly anyone notices but really annoys me!) and I'm in two minds whether to refurbish & repaint or remove them & start from new.

Where did you get the Ridox skirts & front from? My skirts are a little bit shabby (water has got under the carbon effect bit and discoloured it - hardly anyone notices but really annoys me!) and I'm in two minds whether to refurbish & repaint or remove them & start from new.

Whifbitz mate, about £550 i think

Add already has the front splitter Paul does with the side winglets. Not at all jealous by the way!

Paul does not do Canards for the Ridox bumper. I know I have asked him enough times.

The only canards I have seen for the Ridox are $982 with the side thingy at $640. A lot of money for a few small pieces of Carbon, especially when shipping and inport duty are added and they are essentially cosmetic upgrades only.

Anyway, sorry for the Hi-jack Add.

They aren't that expensive through Paul, he quoted someone on here the other day?