The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going full Ridox (Wide Arch)

add heywood

there is a price on the website mate for those, for people who want them :)

http://whifbitzperformancetuning.co.uk/toyota-supra-body-kits-styling-shine-auto-project-p-15012.html

i bet you cant wait to get them on, i think they make a big difference in looks and the carbon looks good against the white

Edited by ashbuster (see edit history)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add already has the front splitter Paul does with the side winglets. Not at all jealous by the way!

Paul does not do Canards for the Ridox bumper. I know I have asked him enough times.

The only canards I have seen for the Ridox are $982 with the side thingy at $640. A lot of money for a few small pieces of Carbon, especially when shipping and inport duty are added and they are essentially cosmetic upgrades only.

Anyway, sorry for the Hi-jack Add.

I was referring to the carbon side air diverters. There are Litterally hundreds of carnard manufacturers worldwide, take your pick.

Guest keiichi

Looks great and agressiv! The rims are most beautiful!

it was intendet to see the rivet of the rear widening?? I would have leveled it

greets

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Add Heywood,

Greetings from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia...

My ride is going for Ridox too... but on matte white with Top Secret rear diffuser & GT Wing... Compared to yours, mine SUCKS a lot due to the workmanship in painting & bodykit... I'm gonna use your pictures (as a reference & with your permission) to show the boys to retouch-up my ride's exterior... for my side signal indicators, i selected from Lexus & modded them on my fenders to make it clean... Do check out my thread in the below & need your advice too....

Thank you & you did great with your Orido Ridox!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?267619-New-Supra-owner-from-Kuala-Lumpur-Malaysia

• 1 month later...
lol,

are you still selling up or are you keeping it now?

yeah still going mate, the mrs hasn't found work yet. If she gets a decent job might keep it and build the bottom end to try for 1000bhp ;)

But tbh I'm wanting something a bit different, maybe something exotic if I can save up a bit. Dodge Viper GTS with a bit of carbon and basic breathing mods would be quite nice. Or maybe even something silly like a Diablo (can get them for about 50k now). May as well aim high lol. That's what I did when I bought the Supra, worked my arse off to build my own business to afford a decent single and get my business where it needed to be and now I have one, thinking of doing the same again and trying to expand to get more £££, then treat myself.

• 6 months later...