The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Your biggest supra regret

The Raven

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be so hard on yourselves. I think you all do an excellent job.

A thankless task, if ever there was one. :D

As always, donations payable to me via Pm is appreciated. Nothing embarassingly smaller that £20 per transaction though please.

Ta.

not so much a regret now, but future regret more than likely, buying my new TT 5spd, for £7300, everything is mint on it, few bits and bobs that i want to do to it, but thats just me being picky. However, will probably regret not forking out for a TT6 in the future, when i end up spending the money to have it converted to a 6 spd box.

having an aftermarket front bumper! Meaning that due to the fantastic government putting speed bumps every where and not maintaining the roads I have to replace the bloody thing every year without fail due to cracks, scuffs from foot high speed humps and bloody pot holes and stone chips!

I feel your pain Brother! That's why I sold my last one. Just too stressful to drive and one deep hole and you're picking up pieces.

#Offtopic

But is it worth putting any Dynamat in the Supra? Big difference or just a load of weight?

If you want quiet, Doors was worth doing as was the boot, i got carbon doors now though and they seem just as quiet, floor was a waste of time, best mod for keeping road noise at bay was filling my rear arches with fire rated expanding foam, it dont weigh naff all either, i dont care so much about it being quiet these days so removed most the dynamat now as it weighs a fair bit, Ive just got a little left to remove from the boot as i have plans to get the area of the car looking a lot better.

If you want quiet, Doors was worth doing as was the boot, i got carbon doors now though and they seem just as quiet, floor was a waste of time, best mod for keeping road noise at bay was filling my rear arches with fire rated expanding foam, it dont weigh naff all either, i dont care so much about it being quiet these days so removed most the dynamat now as it weighs a fair bit, Ive just got a little left to remove from the boot as i have plans to get the area of the car looking a lot better.

:thumbs:

Thanks dude.

My only regret was buying an automatic , I should have waited a bit longer and got myself a 6speed , infact after 6 years of ownership and the amount off money I spent it would have been cheaper to buy a newer version ,

As much as I love the auto box it doesn't half bore me to death, so I'm putting a r154 in hopefully for march so I can go and start drifting and actually enjoy driving her again