Guess the rwhp on this set up!?

Westy

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One can argue all you want, fact is fact...

I have the original stock twins who delivered these numbers on a dyno and the car has been driven to 11.38 / 122.5!

That's a fact! :)

The car is in Sweden, anyone can come over and look at the car and its modifications under the hood.

I have 550 injectors. There is more difference in jap turbos and usa turbos than steel to ceramics in the turbine wheel. All this can SMR in Sweden. He knows how to build a supra to go fast! :) Next year it will be the stock twins with bigger injectors, better camshafts, etc. I'm betting on a 10,99 and 126[/quote

As the yanks like to say..........................'No man (or woman) with a fast car needs to be justified'!

Forget the silly piece of paper from the dyno...bring the car to the racetrack and show what you got! ;)

I don´t really care if my car has 300 or 1000hp...if the car is slow on track and i can´t drive it well...it doesnt matter!

I didn´t want to go single turbo yet and to get a 10 on the dragstrip! I wanted to do more...to challenge myself and to see how fast you can go with a twinturbo...

I like stock twin... but of course i would like to have a car like Jessica Bartons some day, thats my goal... ;)

Forget the silly piece of paper from the dyno...bring the car to the racetrack and show what you got! ;)

I don´t really care if my car has 300 or 1000hp...if the car is slow on track and i can´t drive it well...it doesnt matter!

I didn´t want to go single turbo yet and to get a 10 on the dragstrip! I wanted to do more...to challenge myself and to see how fast you can go with a twinturbo...

I like stock twin... but of course i would like to have a car like Jessica Bartons some day, thats my goal... ;)

2 fast supras driven by 2 pretty girls called Jessica !!!!! Maybe we should persuade Mark Newman to wear a skirt and change his name !!!

No to that Dude , But what about along weekend with Jessica in sweden on a drag strip, and mybe we will get to see her twins, that sounds good .

Things to do before I die....

2) Shag Japanese twins.

Yeah baby, yeah!

Turbos, obviously.

Hey, if we did a group booking, I could get some tickets for my Mate Dave, as he's in Amsterdam on Saturday. It's on the way there! :D

http://www.purityevents.nl/david-icke-the-lion-sleeps-no-more

Edited by Morpheus (see edit history)

i did my best time in 2005 at a jap show at pod with prepped track on new tc4000 stall and stock auto box and new drag radials had 4 runs on them fluffed one run up.had 264/264 cams n gears no boost controller or fuel comp or aftermarket ecu or bl box.had blitz fmic and air filter a line lock and blitz nur spec and decats.would have loved to have gone a bit more but had bump in it and been stood 5 years+ was good to be first into 11's

its all stripped out now and when back will be just bit of fun.good to see how far people can push boundries.even on a low budget you can still have fun