The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Luc's SRD1XXX Supra

Luxluc

That is a fantastic result from such a small turbo mate, and with super fast spool up too!! I'll get the turbos on my website ASAP as they really are amazing value for money too.

Whifbitz 280 9.9mm life cams must be helping there as well, another great result for them.

I'll upload a video of the pop pop bang map soon! I have it on my GTR now too!

This the same turbo ive just ordered then?

Great result Luc really impressive :)

was there any discussion on how far you could take the ANSU 1100cc´s power wise ?

You should be able to go to around 1000bhp with them, I will have loads in stock by the end of this week. I actually spent the afternoon at Asnu today making the injectors fit my fuel rails and they can be supplied with plug in wiring adaptors too for an easy install.

The Boostlab billet turbos are now up on my website here http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/index.php/toyota/supra/turbo-upgrades.html great power, easily available unlike other turbos like Precision, more or less bomb proof, in 5 years of selling/using them we have never had a failure and reasonably priced, these are by far the best billet turbos out there now.

You should be able to go to around 1000bhp with them, I will have loads in stock by the end of this week. I actually spent the afternoon at Asnu today making the injectors fit my fuel rails and they can be supplied with plug in wiring adaptors too for an easy install.

Will these come in both 11mm and 14mm rail fitments like the ID injectors Paul?

• Luxluc changed the title to Luc's SRD1XXX Supra