The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Luc's SRD1XXX Supra

Luxluc

As with any turbo, it's different in every gear.

It was laggy, my big GT42-76 spooled faster.

JP do you have an overlay dynograph from the 7175 and 7675? If I recall correct you were on stock compression (8.5) right?

Would love to see the spool and poweroutput on both of these turbos using pumpgas.

It's the first time I heard that a 7175 spools slower than the 7675. Any other changes with your setup when you swapped turbos?

Luxluc, I would wait for the results of the 6870, that turbo must be insane :)

Your car would look awesome with the 18/17 CCW package mate.

I won't be able to fit 17" over the Stoptech 355mm rear brakes Jamie. I will get some pics up soon ... I have been offered to test a set of a friends CCW classics (18x10 and 18x11.5) on my Supra. I will test fit them next week and bring some pics for opinions.

JP do you have an overlay dynograph from the 7175 and 7675? If I recall correct you were on stock compression (8.5) right?

Would love to see the spool and poweroutput on both of these turbos using pumpgas.

It's the first time I heard that a 7175 spools slower than the 7675. Any other changes with your setup when you swapped turbos?

Luxluc, I would wait for the results of the 6870, that turbo must be insane :)

I don't have an overlay, mine was slightly higher comp, can't remember what now.

I won't be able to fit 17" over the Stoptech 355mm rear brakes Jamie. I will get some pics up soon ... I have been offered to test a set of a friends CCW classics (18x10 and 18x11.5) on my Supra. I will test fit them next week and bring some pics for opinions.

18's are nice, but you would get better traction with the 17" rears I think.

After chat with Lee and Ryan, the part list is set up:

- CEA 6766 1.00 A/R turbo

- SRD alternator

- Do Luck chassis bars

Lee will do all the oil changes, check the complete car and install the latest softwares (Syvecs and Toucan).

The car will pass at WIM for a geo check.

Ryan will map the Supra on Abbey hub dyno on 15th of April.

I wasn't sure about injectors and the pumps, but the ASNU 1100cc injectors were fine on Jays white beast @ 960 rhhp. They should be fine on my setup though.

My twin Walbro pump setup should be good for 900rhhp, so no need to change now.

You should time collection so you start Dragonball with us mate.

I want to have the car back with me when the good weather season starts.

I'm still trying to convince Nadja to come with me for DB ... the baby is due end of July, but she is scared that it will come earlier on the passenger seat of the Supra with me behind the wheel :D :d

I will meet you guys in Calais at the exit of the Eurotunnel. ;)

The fuel pumps are the only part of the setup that are not 1000+bhp proof.

I don't want to take any risk. After discussion with Lee, he will upgrade the fuel system to twin Walbro 485 units.

This way, there shouldn't be anything in our way to max out that 6766 turbo :D :d

Lee will get my car at his mid of March ... this will give him 4 weeks of time to easily get the car ready for the dyno and Ryan to play with it :)

I will check the meteo beginning of March ... when I find couple of days where rain isn't pouring down massively, I'm off to the UK.

Thats a shame mate they really suit the car, are they 18s aswel?

Yes mate 18x10 front and 18x11.5 rear.

I asked on the US forum .... CCW classics and LM 20's give very bad caliper clearance...one of the only 18" rim type which don't fit over 355mm brakes.

Yes mate 18x10 front and 18x11.5 rear.

I asked on the US forum .... CCW classics and LM 20's give very bad caliper clearance...one of the only 18" rim type which don't fit over 355mm brakes.

I was thinking of getting one of the above in a 17, I take it they won't fit UK brakes either?

• Luxluc changed the title to Luc's SRD1XXX Supra