The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Luc's SRD1XXX Supra

Luxluc

2 days to go now.

Plane is leaving Thursday morning at 06.00 o'clock UK time. Finally, I will see my Supra back after 5 months. :)

So 2 days of not sleeping much and wanting to get back behind the wheel :)

It's a very nice spec! Look forward to seeing the results with mapping :thumbs:

Cheers Jamie. It was great to meet you on Friday, Saturday and Monday.

Your GTR is awesome mate : WOW. Thanks for the ride. :D

I'm back home now.

The results are very impressive. My car made 746 rhhp (at the hubs) and 610 ftlbs at the hubs on AME's dynapack hub dyno. This should be around 850 bhp and 700 torque. I will post the dyno sheet once Dan from AME has sent it to me.

That's a great result for my little 66mm turbo.

It made even more torque, but Ryan removed some cam timing on the exhaust cam to reduce the torque iot avoid having too much wheel spin in lower gears.

Those figures were achieved at only 1.5 bar. We maxed out the BL366 turbo thus around 850 bhp. We tried to run more boost, but the turbo was overspinning and producing no bhp more.

After that, I went out with Ryan for road adjustments on the Syvecs. That's an awesome ECU !!!!

I have the following settings:

Boost

1 : 1 bar

2 : 1.2 bar

3 : 1.5 bar

4 : 1.5 bar with bangs and pops :D

5 : 1.5 bar with launch control

6 : MOT map

The Syvecs traction Control is awesome too. When flooring it in 2nd gear, it lights up the wheels. With TRC on position 2, it gives just the right amount of power to the rear wheels to get perfect traction : WOW!

Edited by Luxluc (see edit history)

A big thank you to Darren R for the work on the car, and a big thanks to Paul W for the great end result.

A big thank you also to Ryan .. the car drives perfectly. I love the Map N°5 :D

The BL366 turbo is a very nice street turbo. It starts to make boost in 4th gear around 2.5k. The boost become serious around 3.5k. At 4000rpm, it flyes. :)

I will get some videos soon.

Thanks again to all the involved people. :thumbs:

That is a fantastic result from such a small turbo mate, and with super fast spool up too!! I'll get the turbos on my website ASAP as they really are amazing value for money too.

Whifbitz 280 9.9mm life cams must be helping there as well, another great result for them.

I'll upload a video of the pop pop bang map soon! I have it on my GTR now too!

That is a fantastic result from such a small turbo mate, and with super fast spool up too!! I'll get the turbos on my website ASAP as they really are amazing value for money too.

Whifbitz 280 9.9mm life cams must be helping there as well, another great result for them.

I'll upload a video of the pop pop bang map soon! I have it on my GTR now too!

Yes mate...all in all a great setup. Thanks again. Get that video up please. :D

Bangs and pops on your GTR too...I thought you were too old for that :p

• Luxluc changed the title to Luc's SRD1XXX Supra