The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Shell £1000!!!, BOGART D10'S WITH TYRES & Lots of other parts!

Guest kenblockseal

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Just been in touch with Kenny about this - he's not ignoring anyone but family has taken precedent with his old man in hospital.

It's always the case there's going to be much more activity with an individual when they're selling off all their parts in one lot like this so let's not blow a small percentage of delays for such reasons out of proportion.

Please give him some time to get things sorted out, Kenny's not someone to shaft people.

He'll no doubt be back on within a few days himself.

Cheers,

Brian.

I think this guy in the dispute section does not know this information yet http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?259115-Specified-parts-missing-....-see-thread

Could a mod let him know in his dispute thread what is going on as im unable to add anything into the dispute to let him know what is going on.

Im sure we will all get an update soon. I hope all turns out well for Kenny and his family.

Can someone contact him because I can't reach him with telephone either? My pallet is ready for pick up and shipped to Finland but there is some transportation documents he needs to fill and give to courier. Courier seemed a bit upset for the delay so I am hoping Ken could handle it asap because I am losing money a lot if courier backs of and helds the money :(.

Any news from Ken yet???

It's been 6 weeks since I paid for my parts now. I can understand if his time is limited, and if there's an issue getting to post the items just send me a refund. It's quite a lot of money I've paid him.

PM TDr mate, he's friends with Ken

Maybe TDr could post the items out for him if he knows him well. If he doesnt mind doing it of course :)

Just a thought to maybe move things along a bit if Kens time is very limited.

Cheers

Adam,

The items are in Glasgow some 40 odd miles from me and require Kenny to sort / pack before anyone could arrange posting and couriers.

Personally I work ~ 60hr weeks most weeks and have a 1yr old son to contend with also - never gonna happen!

You're welcome to go and try to pack / post / courier items from his Premises in Glasgow if you like.

I'm not going to bug Kenny given the circumstances - it's unfortunate that people are experiencing delays but that's the risk you take.

Fair enough if hes got other thing going on now and doesnt have alot of time atm, but im not even waiting for parts to packed up and sent out, im just waiting for a refund!!! I sent the money using online banking, and it took les than 5 minutes, that includes setting him up as a payee. 6 weeks is getting abit stupid now.

Maybe TDr could post the items out for him if he knows him well. If he doesnt mind doing it of course :)

Just a thought to maybe move things along a bit if Kens time is very limited.

Cheers

I dont think this is really an option, Its not tDR sale thread and i reckon you are lucky that he is even a contact for Ken.

Have just been in touch with Kenny - he buried his Dad on Monday and has been Dealing with his Mum since so from my POV the delays are very understandable. In Kenny's shoes, this place and parts for sale would be the very last thing in my mind.

I'm amazed he has said he'll come on tonight once he's got his Mum to sleep (sedatives) - around midnight - to try to get things moving again. I'd have told me / the forum to get bent. Family ALWAYS comes first and it takes however long it takes.

Perspective people.

Have just been in touch with Kenny - he buried his Dad on Monday and has been Dealing with his Mum since so from my POV the delays are very understandable. In Kenny's shoes, this place and parts for sale would be the very last thing in my mind.

I'm amazed he has said he'll come on tonight once he's got his Mum to sleep (sedatives) - around midnight - to try to get things moving again. I'd have told me / the forum to get bent. Family ALWAYS comes first and it takes however long it takes.

Perspective people.

But without your input, Brian, it'd just look like the fella has done one with a not-insignificant amount of money from his sales.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.