• 1 year later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he joined up under a different name in the past few months if i remember right

You are kidding right? After reading about him I would expect him to try being incognito by registering as Carl Madbboy.

I understand Carl has undergone gender reassignment and now wishes to be known as Susan:taped:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCBfm_lzSIViIYynvt0ipk_tcRrwU3xjKD9opZSvYN9gNJk6zvgQ

LOL I need to go read that, the first page makes his antics even funnier, his old man is retired old bill and his brothers a traffic cop and he posts numerous videos of him driving dangerously like a complete tool. You go girl !!!!

Please can we give him free lifetime membership :D

I can't believe he signed up as a girl too, Fair play to him that he loves his supra as we all do and that he helps out the needy too which is commendable to say the least.. hopefully he isn't teaching them English and more importantly that his wild break dancing routines don't end up with him falling down/blocking the well.

He has...

a hummer, audi rs6 10 plate 580bhp , porsche, audi convertable

Destroyed a 09 plate 911 Turbo in his NA.

think its time to put my 180 mph vid on thats everyone wants on here !!!!!!! ohh and i destroyed a carrea s turbo 09 plate 90 grand car on the vid hes doin 155mph he said i went past him like he had the handbrake on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^!!!!!!!"

An I guess he most likely Gandhi too.

What confuses me the most is if his got a 580bhp RS6 & a Hummer then why is he bothered about spending a couple hundred quid on a NOS kit?

What confuses me the most is if his got a 580bhp RS6 & a Hummer then why is he bothered about spending a couple hundred quid on a NOS kit?

I imagine the mental injury payout from the army must have been good.

He has that way about him that makes me think he could be Triggers long lost son from Only fools & horses.

He has...

Destroyed a 09 plate 911 Turbo in his NA.

An I guess he most likely Gandhi too.

Or if he has a 580bhp RS6 & a Hummer, Why he even bought a N/A in the first place? :confused: