The G6 Supra is back and even faster

marc_p

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha can we keep him lol, come on i want to see him dance and throw coppers at him at the pod, rekon i could do a american pie style dance off with him ? need lots of bevvie first tho :D

Can we PLEASE have this guy as a special guest at suprapod! :lol:

Sounds good to me!

p.s. who is he, is he a member on here ?

Ohh dear have a feeling this guy is on my facebook :( after reading this think I might have to pop off and remove him lol.

oops name and shame dude ive just had a few randoms with supra's add me lol

I know this probably won't be popular but am I the only one a bit uncomfortable about this thread? We've got another thread on this same page of Supra chat about the growing popularity of swearing yet here we are openly mocking another Supra owner for enjoying his car and be excited about the car we all love? I don't agree with some of the things he's put on video, filming yourself at 100+ is just stupid but surely us as a supra owners club openly mocking him in the public domain isnt promoting the best view of the club in a thread that is viewable by anyone, including potential new owners? Maybe this thread should live in members chat? Just my 2p's worth

I know this probably won't be popular but am I the only one a bit uncomfortable about this thread? We've got another thread on this same page of Supra chat about the growing popularity of swearing yet here we are openly mocking another Supra owner for enjoying his car and be excited about the car we all love? I don't agree with some of the things he's put on video, filming yourself at 100+ is just stupid but surely us as a supra owners club openly mocking him in the public domain isnt promoting the best view of the club in a thread that is viewable by anyone, including potential new owners? Maybe this thread should live in members chat? Just my 2p's worth

Nah, I disagree. The public needs to know that he is not a part of us. He's a completely worthless member of society IMO.

He's also the kind of person who drives the price tag low.

Yes you are the only one feeling uncomfortable, I think someone may have explained to the guy once upon a time that he may be mugging himself off but that does not stop him!!! I suppose you feel sorry for Cheryl Cole as well??

There is nothing wrong with this guy,some people need to stop winging and grow up, because as far as i see it he is enjoying life rather then being a miserable old git :). Give the guy a break, can not beleive the cold hearted people on here sometimes, and for one there is no proof of him doing 100mph just because he has stated, its an N/A!

mate she can cry on my shoulder anyday :D but my point was more to do with the image of the club this thread is promoting, surely if its moved to members only then the general public can't see it?

The guy is a complete tool, have you seen his other videos? i.e. the one where he drives towards oncoming cars on the wrong side of the road on purpose.

It's idiots like this that ruin the reputation of the majority of owners.

The guy is a complete tool, have you seen his other videos? i.e. the one where he drives towards oncoming cars on the wrong side of the road on purpose.

It's idiots like this that ruin the reputation of the majority of owners.

If thats the case i take back my comment, link?

Yes you are the only one feeling uncomfortable, I think someone may have explained to the guy once upon a time that he may be mugging himself off but that does not stop him!!! I suppose you feel sorry for Cheryl Cole as well??

i feel sorry for cheryl cole... i was banging her cousin and boy did she miss out lol.