The G6 Supra is back and even faster

marc_p

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If thats the case i take back my comment, link?

He was driving a mercedes, playing chicken against innocent drivers and he was driving on the motorway in the fast lane doing stupid things such as not paying attention to the road and prancing around like an idiot using his phone/camera.

If it wasn't for the fact that he's a dangerous man, he would have been called a fool and been left alone there afterwards. But he is dangerous and just plain stupid. He should have his license revoked immediately.

For reference:

69QT3MIqxZo

He was driving a mercedes, playing chicken against innocent drivers and he was driving on the motorway in the fast lane doing stupid things such as not paying attention to the road and prancing around like an idiot using his phone/camera.

If it wasn't for the fact that he's a dangerous man, he would have been called a fool and been left alone there afterwards. But he is dangerous and just plain stupid. He should have his license revoked immediately.

Anyone in the police on here interested in this video (and others that show his face) and could do anything? He seems like a menace and quite a dangerous individual (showing his fighting skills, crazy driving skills and simply criminal dance moves ;)).

Anyone in the police on here interested in this video (and others that show his face) and could do anything? He seems like a menace and quite a dangerous individual (showing his fighting skills, crazy driving skills and simply criminal dance moves ;)).

I've already reported it but only on Youtube. Police would probably do naff all.

There is nothing wrong with this guy,some people need to stop winging and grow up, because as far as i see it he is enjoying life rather then being a miserable old git :). Give the guy a break, can not beleive the cold hearted people on here sometimes, and for one there is no proof of him doing 100mph just because he has stated, its an N/A!

He claimed to be doing 170mph !!!!! The blokes a tool of the highest order.

you should be put away for some of the threads youve posted here! ;)

I take it you were the snitch at school, I hope its not you he parks next to at Suprapod :D

He claimed to be doing 170mph !!!!! The blokes a tool of the highest order.

in his G6 video he was doing 110kmh - 62.5mph (says 160 boooooooooooooooooom) :D. I did alert this on his YT page but his reply was "I have 320kph clocks" der still doesnt work out :D

Edited by scotty71 (see edit history)

you should be put away for some of the threads youve posted here! ;)

I take it you were the snitch at school, I hope its not you he parks next to at Suprapod :D

It's you, isn't it Scotty? He looks like you just with better moves :D

Josh after seeing his fighting skills he is anything but dangerous.

Need to find out where he's from first... No point in ringing the police if you don't know where he lives lol. I could ask traffic officers I work with for info blah blah and post it up later on... Mind you he's worthless and I don't believe he should EVER be allowed to join the forum as he foes put others lives at risk on the road in his 'merc' but mind you it would prob fall to pieces b4 it hit anything else... IMO

After seeing that video I take back my defense of the bloke, he shouldn't have a license. But I still think my point about this thread itself in that all we're doing is descending in schoolyard insults and jokes behind his back isn't portraying us in the best light either. I just think that the point in the other topic about attracting a better class of club member goes beyond reducing bad language ...... at least in the public section.

Need to find out where he's from first... No point in ringing the police if you don't know where he lives lol. I could ask traffic officers I work with for info blah blah and post it up later on... Mind you he's worthless and I don't believe he should EVER be allowed to join the forum as he foes put others lives at risk on the road in his 'merc' but mind you it would prob fall to pieces b4 it hit anything else... IMO

I can tell you where he may be living right now if you wanted. It could be out of date, but I have a rough postcode for his address. :)

Just watched some of his videos and he has me in stitches lol although the girlfriend thinks he is a right eejit

But I do have to laugh at the amount of waffle being spoken in the comments lol suppose there is one born every minute

I love his latest comment :D

"think its time to put my 180 mph vid on thats everyone wants on here !!!!!!! ohh and i destroyed a carrea s turbo 09 plate 90 grand car ;) on the vid hes doin 155mph he said i went past him like he had the handbrake on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^!!!!!!!"

:rlol:

I love his latest comment :D

"think its time to put my 180 mph vid on thats everyone wants on here !!!!!!! ohh and i destroyed a carrea s turbo 09 plate 90 grand car ;) on the vid hes doin 155mph he said i went past him like he had the handbrake on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^!!!!!!!"

:rlol:

What a delusional man :D