How it got from Stock N/A to Wide TRD TT BPU -Pic Heavy

DodgyRog

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Instead of paint, you could use wood varnish? ;)

So it shouldn't be a rush to get it done for the Dragonball like a few years ago? :D

Varnish, now there is a cheaper alternative;)

They are under strict instructions for it to be finished before the end of March, as I have a few Engine bay bits to do before Dragonball

Ps are supras ever finished?

No never, don't tell Jen though;)

Following with interest! Although a little part of me is crying inside, one of my favourite ever Supras.

Thanks and don't worry, although it won't be a stock colour, it's going to look awesome (I hope:nyah:)

Was the dip he put on the Fb page for "Roger" yours Rog?

If you mean these Jon, they are table tops for Jen

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=797984800274241&pnref=story

Looking good mate. Didn't fancy loosing the radio antena while having the work done.

It looks crap at the moment lol

I did consider removing the Aerial, but I could not find a top notch alternative, the inside screen ones all seem to get very mixed reviews and I do listen to the Radio quite a bit

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

If you mean these Jon, they are table tops for Jen

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=797984800274241&pnref=story

It looks crap at the moment lol

I did consider removing the Aerial, but I could not find a top notch alternative, the inside screen ones all seem to get very mixed reviews and I do listen to the Radio quite a bit

Fair enough. Shame there isnt any on the market that would be up for the job.

Hope the new colour has a fair decent splash of mettalic and pearl in it. With the curves in it there are plenty of colours it would look great in.

I'd have been tempted by a red I think. Or something similar to your first idea.

Good luck with it.

Fair enough. Shame there isnt any on the market that would be up for the job.

Hope the new colour has a fair decent splash of mettalic and pearl in it. With the curves in it there are plenty of colours it would look great in.

I'd have been tempted by a red I think. Or something similar to your first idea.

Good luck with it.

The Colour is a similar idea to what you know about, just a different colour, more Bling and a new style of painting

It's actually a new style of paint, well actually there is know colour other than a Black Base Coat, what is then laid over the top actually has no colour

It's difficult to explain without giving away anything, but I will give more details on how it works once it is completed, (I may have said to much already for people up to date on things)

Also any chance you have an email address for jared. (Think that was his name Lol) wanted to discuss what we were chatting about at that show.

Generally the best way to get hold of him is via Facebook, there is a Landline number on the About Section on his page (tell him you know me etc, doubt you will get it any cheaper, but you never know lol)

https://www.facebook.com/dipdemonsltd?fref=ts

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Sounds interesting what ever colour it turns out to be! Look forward to see it mate :thumbs:

I so want to spill the beans on the colour, but a description won't do it justice, it needs pics and even then, it looks even better in person

Well hopefully, we have only ever done a test speed shape at this point:scared:

Got some more pics

Front bumper needed quite a bit doing, had a few cracks from grounding and the fitment was never perfect

So some of these are for fitment and some for repairs. Jared is also strengthening a lot of areas to help prevent them coming back