Hideous Supra, own up if it's yours!

j_jza80

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the idea behind it for sure, certainly works for the GT3RS!

Personally, pink isn't my thing and I - again, personal opinion - think a different colour could have worked better against the dark blue, such as a luminous yellow (that IS my thing ;) and Weds Sports too, it would seem!).

It is all down to personal taste. Of course you knew that having baby pink accents on a - predominantly - male owned car would incur such responses, but that is part and parcel with modifying anything really! :)

What has gone wrong with this forum that some people will slate a car owned by a member? I would agree that if someone was planning on fitting something that didnt look right then by all means say so, but dont slate whats been done. Long ago there used to be an unwritten 'rule' that we dont comment if we have nothing constructive to say. Often these days we still say 'im not a fan, but if you like it thats all that counts.'. Exceptions obviously if its a green 'alien' Supra not owned by anyone on here.

Jazz. you may think its 'gay' but at least he can actually take photos of his car ;)

Also Jazz he done all the work himself as well as taking the pics can you say they same? , or are you another one of the look at the work thats been done to my car all by myself umm actually I lie its all been done by someone else!

Yellow would not have worked

This segment of your quote right there is exactly how some others can come to their own conclusions/display their opinion :)

You don't think yellow would work, they don't think pink works.

Happy families. ;) :D

(I still think luminous yellow and dark blue look awesome together:-

) :)

This segment of your quote right there is exactly how some others can come to their own conclusions/display their opinion :)

You don't think yellow would work, they don't think pink works.

Happy families. ;) :D

http://gt418.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/p41.jpg

I agree with your colour choices. That does look really good :cool:

Also Jazz he done all the work himself as well as taking the pics can you say they same? , or are you another one of the look at the work thats been done to my car all by myself umm actually I lie its all been done by someone else!

Think your opening a whole new can of worms there and it appears others are more annoyed than the owner of the car.

Sticks and stones and all that ;) :)

Can see what you mean Dnk but it really annoys me when stuff like this goes on, I get on great with james and it was actually me that made him aware of this thread in the first place, He is a really laid back guy as well

This is the joy of the internet and the best responce is none at all.

Really isn't worth getting upset over in my opinion.

Good on you James. I am glad to see that the mob has not wound you up. I would have been raging if someone would have put pink wheels on my car...:D

I don't get what all the fuss is about. He likes his car, some don't. Personally I would get a stock spoiler and some chrome alloys and it would be beautiful IMO but I am boring like that.:innocent:

H.

Yellow would not have worked, plus dark blue/purple and yellow may be a bit scooby like lol.

Someone suggested a post better pictures up but not sure I want to offend Marc any further :D

Want me to post a better pic of it then lol :D

TBH i was unsure about it after seeing the pic posted on here, but after seeing a front/side shot of it on fb i think it works rather well.

And no, i'm not gay.

http://gt418.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/p41.jpg

love that car!

On topic of James's car

Would be good to see the car from another angle now that it has kicked off quite the thread.

Maybe like the luminescent pink equivalent of the ridox wheel colour could be an idea ? (just an idea ofc) :)

Edited by d-_-b (see edit history)

James, do you know when your coming back to the island? Hopefully you won't have a shot piston (IIRC) this time. Really wanted to see some power! Maybe even having a cheeky ride. :sly: :innocent:

If it's in August again, I might be lucky enough to own a TT6, but that's a very squeezing timeline.

Attero July again I think, but still in talks with a well known mag who will be coming over with us again ;)

Jayl, I have seen your car a few times at Asda, its not out all the time, I am mostly in my Yaris :D

Here is a few more pics for your entertainment :)