Hideous Supra, own up if it's yours!

j_jza80

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its just different, I dont see the problem. Its a little bit naughty to call someone elses "taste" hideous though, Especially a fellow members car.

Not so sure I agree there Al, if you did a mod that you like but almost eveyone else thinks is terrible, would you really want people to lie or just not comment? One thing I like about this club is members are always straightforward with feedback, if it's a bad idea, you get told :)

Not so sure I agree there Al, if you did a mod that you like but almost eveyone else thinks is terrible, would you really want people to lie or just not comment? One thing I like about this club is members are always straightforward with feedback, if it's a bad idea, you get told :)

Evinx is a prime example.

Guest blueangel
again you must be :gayfight: fobic marco lol

everyones taste is different and for fast show it would fit in well

mine was at fast show not that i remember much of it the smell of weed could get you high

If a friend of yours had B.o, Would you pull him to the side and tell him or would you shout it over a crowded pub? ;)

mine was at fast show not that i remember much of it the smell of weed could get you high

Seen you was at Fast show Ric, seen the pics. Looked great. And Marc :D Im not saying its for gays Im saying I guess there would be no standard 1 block colour supes on any stands at Fast Show. These are marmite things, I personally do not like pink on a gays guys car :D

If a friend of yours had B.o, Would you pull him to the side and tell him or would you shout it over a crowded pub? ;)

Anyone who's met me will tell you I'm very blunt and don't mince my words, so yes I would rip the piss out of you if your trying on some B.Odrant! :D

Going back to the car context, if you post on the forum, you're the one doing the shouting out in the first place :)

If i posted up a picture of my own car i would take the good and bad comments and except other opinions (As i have before) BUT if someone else posted up a picture pointing out "bad" mods i would be livid :)

If i posted up a picture of my own car i would take the good and bad comments and except other opinions (As i have before) BUT if someone else posted up a picture pointing out "bad" mods i would be livid :)

James has already posted pics of his pink wheels in the multimedia section, the feedback was much the same ;)

Got James on Facebook (met him at a show on the Isle of Wight). He's the one in the purple top standing behind the car. He changed his wheels after he hit a pothole with his old wheels. I guess he fancied something different. The car overall isn't actually bad but definitely would do something about the pink if it was mine.

Thanks to a friend on here pointing me in the direction of this thread :D

Where do I start.....

Well right now I am currently laughing my head off at this thread, never have and never will care what anybody thinks about me or my car so don't really care what is said not like I am going to loose sleep over comments on here. I modify my car for me and to be different not to stick to the norm. As pointed out I put some pictures up ages ago on here when just the wheels were pink and it was suggested mirrors and wing tips were painted as well like the GT3 (they are just orange), due to the colour of the car not many other colours would have gone so pink it was. Sadly Scotty as much as you would prob like me to be gay I am very happy with my girlfriend of 5 years, tough luck chap.

Yes the car gets a lot of attention has picked up a few awards and have just been offered a magazine feature, and why you ask.... because its different. So say what you like in my eyes there is no such thing as bad publicity, love it or hate it you are still talking about it ;)