My Super Widebody Aero VVTi Turbo 6sp project

Ibrar Jabbar

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks Guys.

I have decided to re-spray the whole car again, this time in Lamborghini Rosso Mars red. :cool:

I am also replicating the complete bodykit. The front and rear bumpers are also being modified, new wheels are imminent, exciting times ;)

Updates soon...

Superb, look forwards to the update and for my new kit so I can represent this widebody perfection in Portugal...!

Front and rear bumper updates...

Since I am replicating My entire bodykit I decided to mould a UK style number plate surround into the rear bumper, looks much better IMO. The bumper mould will be made in the next few weeks and I will have a fresh new bumper soon.

attachment.php?attachmentid=195536&d=1419788474

attachment.php?attachmentid=195539&d=1419788656

The front bumper is also getting an additional air vent.

attachment.php?attachmentid=195537&d=1419788474

attachment.php?attachmentid=195538&d=1419788474

I have also had new wings made which now fit a lot better as seen in the picture above.

018sml.jpg

016sml.jpg

056sml.jpg

054small.jpg

I need more pics ;)

Quick one: what to you do to protect your wheels (polished lip) , I find Autoglym HD wax the best , I tried the Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armor , it is crap

Mine are a bit dull after the weather we are having , they have no lacquer on the lip (only refurbed a few months back) , was going to use Autosol to bring them back hopefully

No wonder i can't get you to do my bits lol

Looking good Ibsta and hopefully see you sometime Monday, get that oven fired up dude :)

LOL, I haven't been work since Wednesday just been spending time with family. Supra is in bits again so I need to get cracking, roll on Monday...:cool:

AG with liquid bronze centres and polished lips! :cool:

You guessed it :thumbs:

I need more pics ;)

Quick one: what to you do to protect your wheels (polished lip) , I find Autoglym HD wax the best , I tried the Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armor , it is crap

Mine are a bit dull after the weather we are having , they have no lacquer on the lip (only refurbed a few months back) , was going to use Autosol to bring them back hopefully

No more pics until they land should be here by sometime next week, can't wait. I don't use any protectant as it dulls the finish off, I just re-polish them at work, Autosol or Silvo do the trick nicely if you are DIY.

• 2 weeks later...