The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Super Widebody Aero VVTi Turbo 6sp project

Ibrar Jabbar

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What purpose do the wing braces serve?

They stop some flexing associated with aerotops.

More pictures of those headlights please Ibrar, they look amazing :cool:

I will add some more pictures shortly.

Very interesting updates Ibrar! Would be keen to know if the wing braces made much difference.

Agree with Jay, the headlights look stunning :cool:

I haven't road tested the car since fitting but will report back.

You're earning far too much Ibrar, these are amazing and one of the coolest structural mods I've ever seen on a Supra. I'm not envious at all! :p

LOL, Matt it's all hard work mate. I don't finish work till late most days.

Thanks Guys :thumbs:

You going to JAE Ibrar? Be good to catch up!

Yes mate, hoping to be there.

Looking awesome as always, how come you re did the wings? was there a problem with the originals?

I am slowly going to replicate the whole kit, I have moulds for the side skirts, wings and front bumper.

If you have moulds does that mean that you will produce the wings and front bumper for sale!?

I may do in the future but not right away as I need to get a few things perfected.

I am slowly going to replicate the whole kit, I have moulds for the side skirts, wings and front bumper.

Sound awesome, a lot of work has gone into this! Would you not be tempted to replicate it in carbon? Could allow you to leave to lower section of the skirt and other similar areas bare carbon much like the ridox.

• 2 weeks later...
Sound awesome, a lot of work has gone into this! Would you not be tempted to replicate it in carbon? Could allow you to leave to lower section of the skirt and other similar areas bare carbon much like the ridox.

It would be to difficult to do in carbon so sticking with fibreglass.

Definitely not a waste of 3 hours reading this whole thread. Unbelievable effort. Stunning

:thumbs:

Hell yeah, my name would be on the list for a kit like this..! :)

Not until I have got it perfected. :thumbs:

Am loving the wheels :)

:thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
Anybody feeling disillusioned with their car needs to look at this thread for the ultimate inspiration.

Ibrar, do you have a separate thread whereby you show how you've done those indicator/led strips?

Thanks. I didn't do a write up, however they are not indicators just DRL's.

Love your car mate! Looks really good, never seen anything like that. :)

Ps. You interior is awesome!

Wow stunning car mate! you must be chuffed :)

Here's the latest picture from JAE.

attachment.php?attachmentid=192552&d=1412804064

047sml.jpg

one of the nicest Supras in a long time!!! well done Ibrar. you sold a while ago some of those trunk spoilers/wings (the Ridox replica), you did them by your own??? i was wondering if it is possible for you to build some duck tail wings for the Supra?

one of the nicest Supras in a long time!!! well done Ibrar. you sold a while ago some of those trunk spoilers/wings (the Ridox replica), you did them by your own??? i was wondering if it is possible for you to build some duck tail wings for the Supra?

Do you mean something like this with duck tail? LINK Or more like s-chassis Rocket Bunny? LINK