The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Super Widebody Aero VVTi Turbo 6sp project

Ibrar Jabbar

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Ibrar. It started by seein this awsome build at Japshow Finale, then asking you on the forum what wide arches they are and you directed me to your build thread. Well hours later I have finally finished reading the whole thing. Amazing. Has changed my wish list and to do list. To take every nut an bolt and make every detail as good as you have. You really have put the supra above super car. Legend. I will get my supra sorted. Every supra owner should read this build thread and check out the other awsome supra builds like infernos etc. every supra deserves this treatment and every supra owners deserves the fun and respect you get from owning such a car. Hats off to ya.

Wow Ibrar your Supra looks so Amazing :) Very nice Widebody . Are you use 345 oder 355 Wheels at the Rear Wheel ????

Thanks, tyres on the rear are 355/25/19

That interior is immense Ibrar!:cool:

What did the whole retrim cost!?

A small fortune, LOL.

Awesome car. It is not word for describe it :love:

The targa top come in the trunk without problems with the subwoffers ?

Yes fits straight in.

That is by far the best looking interior I have ever seen in a supra. Just top notch. It looks like it could have come out of the factory like that today. hats off :thumbs:

P.s, Brand new handbrake from Toyota required though!

Thanks Matt, Handbrake will be retrimmed over winter.

Very nice..

Are those 8inch subs?

Liking the way you mounted them...

Yes 8" JBL's, they sound great too.

Hahah "Supra scenes top style guru" :blink:

Like what they did there on the title :)

Hope you are out in it today, the weather is just stunning!! Shame I don't have an aero :cool:

Yes mate been out for a blast in it today with the lid off.

Looks a good feature! Will pick myself up a copy when it hits the shops!:)

Looks good, I'll grab a copy when I get chance :)

Will be in stores on the 11th October.

Same as!

If you are still thinking of selling Ibrar, re-read this thread from the start, and I'm sure your mind will change :)

I have changed my mind :D

Ok Ibrar. It started by seein this awsome build at Japshow Finale, then asking you on the forum what wide arches they are and you directed me to your build thread. Well hours later I have finally finished reading the whole thing. Amazing. Has changed my wish list and to do list. To take every nut an bolt and make every detail as good as you have. You really have put the supra above super car. Legend. I will get my supra sorted. Every supra owner should read this build thread and check out the other awsome supra builds like infernos etc. every supra deserves this treatment and every supra owners deserves the fun and respect you get from owning such a car. Hats off to ya.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the read.

Cracking feature that mate credit to you and your company ;)

Thanks Jamesy :thumbs:

deffo's gonna grab a copy of that myself tomorrow

Went to Tesco to get a copy earlier and they didn't have it! Gutted! Will try a newsagents tomorrow.

Out on the 11th October guys. :thumbs:

Nice, what offset are your wheels ?

I havn't worked it out since widening the rear inner barrels was -52

It's like a mirror :)

A dirty mirror though ;)

Been looking forward to this feature! Hopefully my copy will be sitting on my doormat when I get back off exercise tonight. Perfect bedtime reading!! :)

:thumbs: