The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Super Widebody Aero VVTi Turbo 6sp project

Ibrar Jabbar

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the front, did the front fenders fit perfect or you have done some change ?

Th front fenders are TRD with veilside overfenders blended.

You should sell those Sub boxes on here, the neatest visible boot Subwoofer solution I've seen in a Supra :cool:

If there is enough interest I can make more up.

• 1 month later...
Awesome Supra. Nuff said! :cool:

Having gone through the thread today - this has to be one of the best club supra's ever if not the best. Not an outright racer, great car, supreme luxury and style with enough poke to be a daily driver.

imi

That sounds awesome!

Awesome !

Thanks Guy's nearly forgot about this thread :innocent:

Didnt do much work today, read this...Great car m8 :)

Thanks glad you done something constructive, LOL.

One of the very best supras ive ever seen, in the world :)

Jamesy, another great compliment from you mate. :thumbs: :blush:

Would love to see Ibar's , Hodges , the DL car all lined up together oh and Rob's . A perfect collection of great cars !

That would be awesome if we could as I regard them all as some of the best in the club! Imagine that nearly 4,000 bhp between them! :cool:

Though Ibrar's machine is insane, I could not believe how wide this car was but I liked the way he kept the lines looking stockish. :thumbs:

That would be awesome if we could as I regard them all as some of the best in the club! Imagine that nearly 4,000 bhp between them! :cool:

Though Ibrar's machine is insane, I could not believe how wide this car was but I liked the way he kept the lines looking stockish. :thumbs:

I'm in for some piccys once it's back together.

Would love to see Ibar's , Hodges , the DL car all lined up together oh and Rob's . A perfect collection of great cars !

I'm sure this could be aranged pretty easily, infact I could think of a few more to add to the list :thumbs:

Thats amazing!

Definately the best looking supra i have seen in person! :cool:.. Its a real credit to you Ibrar.

Thanks again guys :thumbs:

:thumbs:

I'm in for some piccys once it's back together.

Let me know when you guys are ready and I'm sure we can get something organised.

Probably one of the best hours I've spent this entire year reading this thread. Amazing bud and a truly world altering Supra.

Thanks Greg :thumbs:

Infact reading back there is some awesome comments / compliments I very much appreciate it, makes it all worthwile. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: