The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More exciting news.

Been a bit concerned about the map on the car as it was done with the cam sensor issue. I text Ryan today and he contacted me on his day off and is mapping it at 2.30. Lee has been an absolute legend and is meeting Ryan to do it. Seriously cant thank the guys enough as they are SO busy and have other things going on. Massive credit to the club... Thanks Guys!! I owe you big time.

Picking it up later today and its nice knowing its all mapped and sorted.

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

That is a beautiful engine bay.

I've noticed that as the number of Supras decrease the remaining owners become a lot more passionate about maintaining and reconditioning the cars. I like this as it gives them a fresh look and a new lease of life.

Some amazing projects going on at the moment.

Edited by mwilkinson (see edit history)

I do enjoy it mate! gives me time to myself and away from the Mrs :D... nothing wrong with looking after what you have worked so hard to own and achieve.

Defintley time apart is always a good thing, got to admire the dedication to the build Dude :thumbs:, hopefully once mine is painted Il have a go at keeping it super clean

That is a beautiful engine bay.

I've. Priced that as the number of Supras decrease the remaining owners become a lot more passionate about maintaining and reconditioning the cars. I like this as it gives them a fresh look and a new lease of life.

Some amazing projects going on at the moment.

I have come to realise now and accept i prob wont ever see the £28k asking price which i would want for the car when the day comes. Its not everyones cup of tea but you wont see another one like it!

The sad thing is i doubt it will see a new owner as in parts its worth a bloody fortune, i love it to bits though and really love the way it drives now! nice off boost but very quick when needed.

I have come to realise now and accept i prob wont ever see the £28k asking price which i would want for the car when the day comes. Its not everyones cup of tea but you wont see another one like it!

The sad thing is i doubt it will see a new owner as in parts its worth a bloody fortune, i love it to bits though and really love the way it drives now! nice off boost but very quick when needed.

The answer to this is to keep it and treasure it. Like others you never did this to make money, it was the challenge and enjoyment of making it custom and so very clean.

That's worth it's weight in gold (see what I did there :)).

I was hoping that as im a nice club member, that members will pull together and clean it for me at shows............ just like the blue beast 300zx :blink:

I will help clean it for you .... My sponge has a green bit on Top which gives a good effect on paint work ... Will give your chrome a good going over with it too .... Lol

Bit of a update!

Been loving the weather lately and the supra has been used everyday since i got her back from SRD. Its caught me out a few times when pulling away from the lights and the arse has gone very light on me (2 lane user) :D, just love it now!

We Mot tested it yesterday and i had to re-wire the horn up again. I also pulled the backbox forward as i was setting my bumper on fire :D:eyebrows:.

Anyway back to work! lmao

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)