The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

700bhp through a stock box :eek:

Mind you it the torque that kills the autoboxes. Did Lee mention what sort of torque he thinks it will produce.

Sounds like it was an interesting day :thumbs:

lol yeah. To be honest i didnt ask, so he might be able to answer but a power run will tell us straight away obviously. I dont even know what boost im running.

I would not waste your time with power runs at SRR at that power level, it will just spin up and delaminate a set of tyres

Dad made 607bhp at SRR with no wheel spin, R888's are no good for dyno runs I heard

According to Lee its a nightmare to get a decent run on a hub dyno with a auto. Im going to see if i can borrow a decent set of rear wheels to get the car at SRR for its power runs, give it a couple of months first before i do that though.

It was mapped on Avons not the R888's

Sorry rob messing up your thread won't mention my car again !

Dont be stupid mate its a project thread build for learning and its interesting.

Steve M taking you out as a passenger hasnt helped things has it? :D

not at all! i wish i never went in the bloody car as i aint done nothing but think of the power that has! not a good thing

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

Steve M taking you out as a passenger hasnt helped things has it? :D

not at all! i wish i never went in the bloody car as i aint done nothing but think of the power that has! not a good thing

I love being a bad influence. :D

Good to hear it's been road mapped today Rob, great turnaround on the car by SRD.

With the sound of the twins spooling and the boost logic exhaust, this car is going to sound epic. :)

Sorry I was blinded by the shiny pictures and didn't read what you put! Either way you're still a big 'ol gayboy Gold Member! :D

Rob do you have an LSD in this yet?

Yeah mate its had a LSD in it for ages, even when you worked on it. lol i dont really have a comback to you! lol