The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks absolutely incredible Rob, world class engine bay there. :notworthy

Very happy! Lee and Ash have really made my vision come to life, i knew i would get there in the end. Lee said it sounds and performs Great, so that means more to me than anything. Going to poo myself when i collect it and drive it :), picking it when i was single was such a great feeling!

Congrats mate, I know I've said this before but your car has come along way. I remember even as an NA it was stunning but now it's got to be one of the best I've seen. Can't wait to see this in person again. Well done to SRD too for doing such a great job in such a short space of time. :thumbs:

Congrats mate, I know I've said this before but your car has come along way. I remember even as an NA it was stunning but now it's got to be one of the best I've seen. Can't wait to see this in person again. Well done to SRD too for doing such a great job in such a short space of time. :thumbs:

Ace Cafe meet! those were the days, i remember meeting you. Thanks mate, im happy with the car.

Sorry dude, was only pulling your leg :)

I know you was, im feeling chilled out now! had one of those days today. Nothing a beer and the forum cant sort out :)

Ahh ok, wasn't there any dyno time avaliable?

No time available lol... Ryan was ill and we didn't have him for long so road mapped it while we had the chance.

Drives fine and feels fast, job done.

Considering we didn't even think we would be able to get it mapped at all did pretty well. Ryan is booked up till August!

No time available lol... Ryan was ill and we didn't have him for long so road mapped it while we had the chance.

Drives fine and feels fast, job done.

Considering we didn't even think we would be able to get it mapped at all did pretty well. Ryan is booked up till August!

Well that's bad news, I'm going to need mine mapped soon :(

Yeah always knew the mapping/ dyno would be difficult as Ryan is just so busy and to be honest i wouldnt want to use anyone else. Lee and Ryan road mapped it and i think lee is impressed with how it performs on my setup, so if he thinks its good then im happy, only future mod is cams and springs to push it further.

Im going to try and collect the car sunday morning if i can get a lift there. Not really sure what to expect the drive to be like but im excited. I shouldnt have gone out in SteveM's as thats stupidly quick and now i have raised the bar for my own performance build! not jealousy but his is just so fast it makes your face go like putty and smile like a weirdo

Yeah always knew the mapping/ dyno would be difficult as Ryan is just so busy and to be honest i wouldnt want to use anyone else. Lee and Ryan road mapped it and i think lee is impressed with how it performs on my setup, so if he thinks its good then im happy, only future mod is cams and springs to push it further.

Im going to try and collect the car sunday morning if i can get a lift there. Not really sure what to expect the drive to be like but im excited. I shouldnt have gone out in SteveM's as thats stupidly quick and now i have raised the bar for my own performance build! not jealousy but his is just so fast it makes your face go like putty and smile like a weirdo

Lol :D

I think yours should feel pretty quick mate to your average supercar owner and anyone else that hasnt experienced a supra with big twins, through an auto ;) Crazy!

Lol :D

I think yours should feel pretty quick mate to your average supercar owner and anyone else that hasnt experienced a supra with big twins, through an auto ;) Crazy!

Not many big twin autos about, thats why me and Lee didnt really know what to expect. But happy days it seems to drives great according to Mr.SRD.

Seriously go in steves if you get a chance lol im still weeping at the eye :D

If you get stuck for a lift. just ask mate.