The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, good to see the car wearing a filter for a change.

When is it going to SRR?

I actually really like the filter fitted, i doubt ill even change it over at shows. Its booked for the 3rd May Jamie, fancy popping down?

Looking superb Rob. I bet you can't wait?

Like you wouldnt believe, only a little build compared to most BUT its all new for me and i hope its fast lol

big brakes next!

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

Guest adam b
Intake filter and pipe all fitted now.Just needs the jubilee clips gold plated when i get the car back. Car is all ready for Ryan now.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=150492&stc=1&d=1335208579

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=150493&stc=1&d=1335208579

Setting a new standerd in in how to build a one of a kind show car..:trophy:

well done rob,carnt wait to see her mate .

Ryan has cracked on fitting the syvecs today. I think they are going to try and map it on the road tomorrow as best as they can, but it needs to go on a hub dyno? Not sure where i would have to take it now lol?

Getting very close to the end now! :)

Light at the end of the tunnel is always nice matey!

Not sure its that one they are on about mate, near silverstone was the one ryan uses?

I phoned them back and they might use SRR just to see what happens but im not really sure, ill let them decide!.

The one by Silverstone is Advanced ME, owned by Dan Turner. That's a hub-dyno too. (Where Jamie, Hodge, Me, etc had our cars mapped). SRR would be fine if you're aiming for 500bhp I think. I seem to remember Jamie running 800 or so on there - so it should be ok?

The one by Silverstone is Advanced ME, owned by Dan Turner. That's a hub-dyno too. (Where Jamie, Hodge, Me, etc had our cars mapped). SRR would be fine if you're aiming for 500bhp I think. I seem to remember Jamie running 800 or so on there - so it should be ok?

Yeah thats the one as Ryan mentioned it was Dan's. Im not sure what they are doing, prob best if one of them replyed on here lol. My car has no manual mode and it was something to do with that which is why a hub dyno would be better.

WOW! All I can say is WOW mate,

Keep up the good work this is an awesome machine.

Its good to see more and more supra`s gettin the full works :)

How long has this taken you to build and where abouts in kent is this if you dont mind me askin?

I hope I still have the determination towards the end of my build to finish it with such craftsmanship.

Well done dude....

WOW! All I can say is WOW mate,

Keep up the good work this is an awesome machine.

Its good to see more and more supra`s gettin the full works :)

How long has this taken you to build and where abouts in kent is this if you dont mind me askin?

I hope I still have the determination towards the end of my build to finish it with such craftsmanship.

Well done dude....

Thanks mate my company is based in strood. not telling you where the car is kept :p. Its taken ages to build but every bolt basically has been gold plated, even if you dont see it lmao. Just take your time, its worth it in the end.

Thanks mate my company is based in strood. not telling you where the car is kept :p.

Thats understandable lol, I hope I see this beast driving around some day, im down in thanet...

From start to finish I plan on spending 3 years to complete! People have laughed at me for saying that lol :rolleyes: These are expensive machines to build.

Thats understandable lol, I hope I see this beast driving around some day, im down in thanet...

From start to finish I plan on spending 3 years to complete! People have laughed at me for saying that lol :rolleyes: These are expensive machines to build.

Once you get started you will have it done in less time than that lol. Its addictive. You might see it around if all goes well with mapping and if the suns out lol.

Yeah its not that I work flat out with everything I do its just im tryin to save for this, a new van and house all at the same time lol. What do I get myself into...

Can you reccomend any good engine builders around kent? (affordable but reliable :)

Yeah its not that I work flat out with everything I do its just im tryin to save for this, a new van and house all at the same time lol. What do I get myself into...

Can you reccomend any good engine builders around kent? (affordable but reliable :)

Yeah have a word with SRD, Lee can build a awesome engine.