The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys it will prob not get done, i just want to enjoy the car now when its ready. Gold turbo's can wait! lol... im more bothered about my undertray not being mirror polished which is first job im doing lol

lol tart:p , then again you will still win every show and shine it looks mint as it is

Not long now :eyebrows:. Ryan is at SRD tomorrow to fit the syvecs and do what ever he does to make the cars tick perfectly. If all goes well ill be picking my beauty up this week :D cant wait!! even though its not mapped, im still looking forward to seeing her in my garage again.... got some nice cleaning products for her lmao

Not long now :eyebrows:. Ryan is at SRD tomorrow to fit the syvecs and do what ever he does to make the cars tick perfectly. If all goes well ill be picking my beauty up this week :D cant wait!! even though its not mapped, im still looking forward to seeing her in my garage again.... got some nice cleaning products for her lmao

:D

You must be counting down the hours! Lol

I'm sure you'll be winning a few shows once your up and running

It's looking really good Rob, bet you can't wait until you drive it for the first time!

Also you need to make sure there are plenty of videos because you proved yourself in your own thread that there aren't that many 550bhp stock auto vids about! :D

It's looking really good Rob, bet you can't wait until you drive it for the first time!

Also you need to make sure there are plenty of videos because you proved yourself in your own thread that there aren't that many 550bhp stock auto vids about! :D

Thanks guys! i feel your pain Geo, i cant imagine having to sell such a nice car.

lol i cant even take a decent pic, can you imagine the vid lol. I have a few people who might help film one though