The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get my photo earlier dude? Stuck your gold bolts on the heat shield. :thumbs: The car is now by all intents and purposes done, it's sitting back on the floor again and the to do list is actually empty! :) Just needs Ryan to work his magic and you can begin scaring yourself with it!

No mate not seen it with gold bolts fitted, you got a pic?. I did get the pic of it on the ground though with the doluck double sixes :cool:. Mate im getting a bit scared! dont really know what to expect lol. Good job though looks sweet, you must be proud too.

No mate not seen it with gold bolts fitted, you got a pic?. I did get the pic of it on the ground though with the doluck double sixes :cool:. Mate im getting a bit scared! dont really know what to expect lol. Good job though looks sweet, you must be proud too.

Don't be scared. I went from pretty much stock car (unmodified apart from Blitz Nur catback) to 71mm single turbo, and it was fine. Just respect the power until you learn how it comes on, and get on a skidpan or nice big empty carpark to test it out a bit ;)

your syvec will have trac control mate itll be awesome with that ryan done mine last month love it ,saw the gold rush at srd at the weekend whilst visiting jamesy simply lovely mate a credit to you!

cheers guys!

Jay i thought i needed ABS to have traction control as i thought it run off the ABS Sensors?

cheers guys!

Jay i thought i needed ABS to have traction control as i thought it run off the ABS Sensors?

It uses the ABS sensors Rob, not the ABS itself. If you fit ABS hubs, you can hardwire them into the Syvecs and have the traction control. That's what I did.

Don't be scared. I went from pretty much stock car (unmodified apart from Blitz Nur catback) to 71mm single turbo, and it was fine. Just respect the power until you learn how it comes on, and get on a skidpan or nice big empty carpark to test it out a bit ;)

Andrew, it was an NA before & he was scared of that!!

:D