The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

All looking good rob, where is it being mapped mate, just for reference leebuk made 625hp with his batmowheel turbo at srr.

SRR i would have thought but ill go where SRD or Ryan Suggest. I dont have the batmowheel version mate. I do know that ADD has a similar setup minus the greddy plenum and twin gate manifold and he made 566bhp on stock tt box. Im not getting my hopes up as every build is different but anything above 500bhp will be lovely.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo ooo ooo, I need to book Ryan too, but I'm going to see if I can get him for a full day maybe, there's a few things I'd like to get set up on the car when it's dyno'd.

I'm sure we can get three cars done in one day, if we get there early? We'd have 8 hours on the dyno. The rest can be done on the road, off-boost?

SRR i would have thought but ill go where SRD or Ryan Suggest. I dont have the batmowheel version mate. I do know that ADD has a similar setup minus the greddy plenum and twin gate manifold and he made 566bhp on stock tt box. Im not getting my hopes up as every build is different but anything above 500bhp will be lovely.

I see, tbh a 500hp500lbft auto will be a blast to drive!!!

I'm sure we can get three cars done in one day, if we get there early? We'd have 8 hours on the dyno. The rest can be done on the road, off-boost?

I've got quite a bit list of add ons, and mine won't be all running until mid may I wouldn't have thought.

Took a drive out to see James at SRD today and also see the beast!. Well im mega happy with the car and the videos do the sound no justice, this car has a awesome soundtrack.

I Fitted my new gold plated radiator plinth and i layed the FMIC panel on to see what it looks like, Bling bling!! ha ha

Excuse the cam covers ha ha.

attachment.php?attachmentid=149969&stc=1&d=1334416737

attachment.php?attachmentid=149970&stc=1&d=1334416737

attachment.php?attachmentid=149971&stc=1&d=1334416737

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_8011.jpg

Out of interest, is the gold plating holding up like you expected in the places it's got warm so far?

Yeah its better than chrome BUT some bits which get wiped more will need re-doing over time due to it wearing off. I have noticed a few bits but its only because i cant plate that material and its slowly reacting... im a gold plating master now lol