The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have some more pics tonight, James has made a custom SRD heat sheild to protect the brake resevoir and has been busy doing some other bits today.

Hopefully this will get me into the 500bhp club :)

You'll be in the 500whp club! With ease I think!

Congratulations Rob, it is coming together very well, it seems that the start up has gone nice and smooth. Well done to all involved it certainly is a one of a kind machine, and you should be very proud of yourself after all the effort you have put in to the beast to get it there.

Very proud its a weird feeling and im very happy knowing i built the engine up from nothing. Not finished yet, got loads more to do but i seriously cant thank SRD's efforts enough... very grateful of the extra hours put into this car.

Looking forward to seeing what Ryan can do.

Very proud its a weird feeling and im very happy knowing i built the engine up from nothing. Not finished yet, got loads more to do but i seriously cant thank SRD's efforts enough... very grateful of the extra hours put into this car.

Looking forward to seeing what Ryan can do.

I'm sure as you say the sense of pride must be great knowing you did the majority of the work. SRD seem to have done you proud if/when I decide to have an engine built, I would not hesitate to use them.

I'm sure Ryan will get it into some serious numbers, Cant wait to see the car, you better have it done for BHP show ;)

It should be ready for the BHP Show But it wont be fully mapped as it needs to go on the rolling road and Ryan is busy. The plan is to drive there on a base map.... i hope its sunny :cool:

When are you getting it fully mapped? Might be able to 2-4-1 it? I'm no longer in a rush :)

When are you getting it fully mapped? Might be able to 2-4-1 it? I'm no longer in a rush :)

Ryan can actually map it on the bank holiday monday at SRR, BUT thats the day of the show. I hope i wont have to wait too long after the show but its all down to when Ryan is available and i appreciate he is a VERY busy Chap.

Im going to try and attend your rolling road day anyway.

Ryan can actually map it on the bank holiday monday at SRR, BUT thats the day of the show. I hope i wont have to wait too long after the show but its all down to when Ryan is available and i appreciate he is a VERY busy Chap.

Im going to try and attend your rolling road day anyway.

I need to get some dates off Ryan. I know Lee wants mine ready for the basemap on 24/4, when Ryan goes to Lee's. I'd like to get it booked as quickly as possible after that.

I need to get some dates off Ryan. I know Lee wants mine ready for the basemap on 24/4, when Ryan goes to Lee's. I'd like to get it booked as quickly as possible after that.

Ryan is fitting the syvecs on 24th-25th on mine at SRD, Its not a bad idea if we could get both in together at SRR. See what Ryan can come up with.