The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nur Motorsport Carbon Widebody.

JamieP

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, complete replacement carbon arches, fronts simply bolt on.

I mean the door skins and boot lid skins they mention on the website. I ask because my door skins have bubbled in a couple of places, probably thanks to old carpark dings. I'm assuming the door frame underneath is sound, so a new skin in something that won't rust sounds like a great idea (plus would still have the strength of the steel frame underneath for safety).

I mean the door skins and boot lid skins they mention on the website. I ask because my door skins have bubbled in a couple of places, probably thanks to old carpark dings. I'm assuming the door frame underneath is sound, so a new skin in something that won't rust sounds like a great idea (plus would still have the strength of the steel frame underneath for safety).

Boot lids are full carbon, doors he does a carbon skin, he said full carbon door was a bit flimsy when I asked.

I still can't believe the number of people who think it's some kind of freebie Jamie got lol. Considdering you have the number plate you could have had your name over the arch :)

Of course, out of all the things he could of had he had the company logo...bit odd to do that and not get any money of.

You got to be on the wind up?

you think people won't look at as advertisement?.. really?

wether it's there just to show off the carbon or not, i was merely stating that your clearly happy with the arches so i can understand you having the stenciling either way. :rolleyes:

Looking great JP :cool:

Not sure if anyones mentioned it, but what about the carbon blade on the TRD being painted but with the stencilled logo to show the carbon through like the wings?

Edit - or, have SRD stencilled on the top of the wing (got to show some love to Lee), and 2bartuning underneath ;)

Edited by pistonbroke (see edit history)

you think people won't look at as advertisement?.. really?

You read the thread and thought you would get the advertising dig in again, nice one.

You can think what you want, im telling you i got no money off, the only thing im advertising is the fact its a carbon wing, nothing else, i could have put my name on the wing but dont think that would look to hot myself, i think the Nur Motorsport name is a cool logo so went with that.

I post this stuff because i have a love for all things Supra, no other reason, i dont want or need any type of sponsorship, i pay for all my mods myself, sorry if you find that hard to believe.

Im getting bored of saying the same thing, im might just keep my mods to myself in future.

Those front arches really make the rears noticeable now, before i was struggling to see the difference from the front looking down the car but now you can definitely see a difference! Looks ace bud :)

That carbon weive dont look to shabby either, even if it is for advertising purposes :D:D ;)

I don't see why Marc's comment needs to be read as a dig?

It's simply stating a true fact that you are pleased with the work you've had done and have the logo of theirs on there as it displays the carbon. If someone sees your car, they'll see the logo and - potentially - check out Nur Motorsport. Whether your intention was to help promote the company or not (which, as you've stated, it isn't), you are still "advertising" them. That's not a difficult concept to comprehend surely. :)

There was no suggestion (from Marc's comments at least) of you having the logo there to try and get money off or for sponsorship or anything else.

Back to the actual topic of the thread - it looks good. I'm glad you're happy with it!

I don't see why Marc's comment needs to be read as a dig?

It's simply stating a true fact that you are pleased with the work you've had done and have the logo of theirs on there as it displays the carbon. If someone sees your car, they'll recognise the logo and - potentially - check out Nur Motorsport. Whether your intention was to help promote the company or not (which, as you've stated, it isn't), you are still "advertising" them. That's not a difficult concept to comprehend.

There was no suggestion (from Marc's comments at least) of you having the logo there to try and get money off or for sponsorship or anything else.

Back to the actual topic of the thread - it looks good. I'm glad you're happy with it!

Marc posted that comment to get a reaction, im happy to give it.

In the other thread he said my car would look shit with a spoiler i was considering, i have more respect than to talk of a fellow club members pride and joy like that.

He is just a hater, i attract them every now an then, they normally go to far with it in the end. crack on:)

You read the thread and thought you would get the advertising dig in again, nice one.

You can think what you want, im telling you i got no money off, the only thing im advertising is the fact its a carbon wing, nothing else, i could have put my name on the wing but dont think that would look to hot myself, i think the Nur Motorsport name is a cool logo so went with that.

I post this stuff because i have a love for all things Supra, no other reason, i dont want or need any type of sponsorship, i pay for all my mods myself, sorry if you find that hard to believe.

Im getting bored of saying the same thing, im might just keep my mods to myself in future.

Right Jamie, I post up complimenting your car, and say either way I can understand why you have the stencilling. And FYI I never read the thread, just saw the pics and thought of leave a positive comment... Surprising, like others, a assumed the writing was advertisement, as in, you were just advertising where you got the wings, nothing more.

And I hope your blurb about discounts wasn't aimed at me, I never mentioned in my post nor assumed you got any money off.

Whoa! Just read that reply about me being a 'hater', that's a bit strong, yeah I thought the spoiler would look shit, so did others, it wasn't a personal dig.. Unlike yours.

You don't know me bud, a lot of others on this forum have met me personally and just because I leave one comment you look into too much you write that about me.. Seems a bit harsh but think what you will.